What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Any Word If Lynn Katoa will see the field this year??

Must admit, he/she/it is correct on that point....

True. But beyond that, he/she/it is mostly good for entertainment. For one, he/she/it thinks there are only 64 public universities in the United States because he/she/it keeps on bringing up the "37 of 64" figure. I also enjoyed the "I got a 3.09 GPA but it would have been higher if I hadn't been an English major" rationale. Quality.

This thread rocks!

True. But beyond that, he/she/it is mostly good for entertainment. For one, he/she/it thinks there are only 64 public universities in the United States because he/she/it keeps on bringing up the "37 of 64" figure. I also enjoyed the "I got a 3.09 GPA but it would have been higher if I hadn't been an English major" rationale. Quality.

This thread rocks!
I have not read anything else that he/she/it has written...so I will take your word that he/she/it doesn't know his/her/its head from his/her/its ass.....

Talk about a hijacked thread... Why anyone would do anything but laugh at this silly troll and her likely false credentials is beyond me. It's more likely than not that she's pulling corn out her butt day and night and just posting it by a different name. I've said it before, and I'll say it again - ignore the little b!tch and she'll go away.

I am am CU alum. I spent my freshman year at Sewall in 1992. I then rushed and was a Sig Ep for about 4 months before I realized fraternities weren't for me. I sat in that gross pizza place in the UMC (cant remember the name, cant imagine its still there) when Rashaan Salaam was announced as the Heisman winner in 1994 or 1995, dont remember the year. I then moved to Hill- 13th and College before moving to 10th and University my senior year. My favorite thing to eat was the "Southern" from Tulagi. The sink's pizza was always a bit overrated but that place was damn hard to get into if you werent 21. Abo's always served a quality slice, even by NY standards. Salvaggios deli sucked. (people from Boston dont know real deli, despite their holier-than-thou attitude). I much preferred the deli zone on the hill

I wish Mr. Katoa all the very best. We are all excited to see him be successful, and with hard work, he'll have fun playing here with this group! He'll also get a good education! :thumbsup:

What I meant was unless you have an MBA from a top-25 school its not really worth the cost associated to obtain one. Last I checked Leeds was about as far out of the top 25 as last years buffs.

Considering the hash that MBAs from top 25 schools have made out of Wall Street, Big Auto, Enron, and even the White House, methinks the shapeshifter puts too much value in the value of the "top tier" MBA to our society.

Considering the hash that MBAs from top 25 schools have made out of Wall Street, Big Auto, Enron, and even the White House, methinks the shapeshifter puts too much value in the value of the "top tier" MBA to our society.

that and He/She is also discounting the value of a regional school, certainly here in LA A leeds MBA isnt worth much but back home in CO it would be worth more than say and MBA from a purportedly superior California school like Santa CLara.

My guess is the average english major would have a hard time with physics, math and science at any university, much less one as highly acclamimed as your beloved CU.

Strange. I thought it was supposed to be your CU as well... :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I am am CU alum. I spent my freshman year at Sewall in 1992. I then rushed and was a Sig Ep for about 4 months before I realized fraternities weren't for me. I sat in that gross pizza place in the UMC (cant remember the name, cant imagine its still there) when Rashaan Salaam was announced as the Heisman winner in 1994 or 1995, dont remember the year. I then moved to Hill- 13th and College before moving to 10th and University my senior year. My favorite thing to eat was the "Southern" from Tulagi. The sink's pizza was always a bit overrated but that place was damn hard to get into if you werent 21. Abo's always served a quality slice, even by NY standards. Salvaggios deli sucked. (people from Boston dont know real deli, despite their holier-than-thou attitude). I much preferred the deli zone on the hill

So the poster admitted to copying off of other folk's papers to pass. And no qualms about honesty.
Where do you suppose this passage was cribbed? Which CU blogger just had their college diary "borrowed?"

:lol:

I bet it could be found with a google search, just saying.

It is not acceptable to call anyone a retard, but importantly, this board has standards that do not include personal attacks on our amateur athletes. They are kids, doing the best they can. Period. So your comment is out of line on several levels.

Regarding anti-semitism, we have no information about your background, or the kickers (plural) for that matter. Nobody here hates the kicker or kickers; like every other fan base, we wince in dramatic agony when something doesn't go right, but I would hope we are generally classy enough to separate "wishing he would make a field goal" from hating the individual. My opinion certainly has nothing to do with anyone's religious background. That's just a strange leap to make there, man.

At first I thought you were just a troll, but I am concerned for you and your sad little world view. People who don't agree with your assessment are somehow anti-semitic? How could you possibly come to that conclusion?

There are larger issues in your life you must deal with; I don't think we can help you on this forum.
Alferd: I like kickers until they miss. Then I hate them all equally. Call me egalitarian.

So the poster admitted to copying off of other folk's papers to pass. And no qualms about honesty.
Where do you suppose this passage was cribbed? Which CU blogger just had their college diary "borrowed?"

:lol:

I bet it could be found with a google search, just saying.

Any luck? Didnt think so... idiot. I graduated in 1996.

leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeroooooooooooooooooooooooooy jennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnkiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinns

True, but fear is not reality. If somebody spots him passed out in the Hill during Finals Week, that's salient information. Or if somebody works with him on a group project that gets an "A," that's good info. I want to know how the young man is actually doing right now, within reason...

True, but fear is not reality. If somebody spots him passed out in the Hill during Finals Week, that's salient information. Or if somebody works with him on a group project that gets an "A," that's good info. I want to know how the young man is actually doing right now, within reason...

I think there's some information floating around out there that would be best not made public, but is not encouraging nonetheless.

If somebody told me I had to place a bet on whether Katoa would see the field next year or not, I'd bet against it.

I think there's some information floating around out there that would be best not made public, but is not encouraging nonetheless.

If somebody told me I had to place a bet on whether Katoa would see the field next year or not, I'd bet against it.

This is why cu struggles, can't seem to get their top recruiting talent on the field.

This is why cu struggles, can't seem to get their top recruiting talent on the field.
That ......... and injuries decimating the entire offensive line among many other positions as well as starting 20 + freshman at various times during the season in the Big-12 conference. Texas and Oklahoma don't win 10 with that kind of luck syko. I'm not saying it couldn't happen again this year but the odds are on our side for a much better 2009 simply by keeping more starters on the field. My opinion is the injuries to the O-Line last year was much more destructive than any other single thing. I may be a bit biased since I'm an old O-lineman but you just cannot have any consistent success on offense without consistent play on the o-line which means you need experience and continuity. We had neither last year. We should have that this year.

Reading this entire thread was an entertaining way to spend 10 minutes. The "anti-semetic" remark was probably the funniest thing I've read on All Buffs.

While he/she/it has been very engaging and entertaining, did anyone stop to question why the opinion of a self-proffessed mouth breather who had to "cheat" and take remedial math to get the same degree that a "functioning retard" could obtain matters?

Who cares if and why he/she/it hates the university that gladly took ~$100,000 to provide them with an education that they chose to squander by cheating?

Oh, and by the way, I took full advantage of my electoral credits by the time I was at CU. Don't flatter yourself thinking that English courses at CU are any more difficult than Sociology or Communications courses. They're not. They do tend to be less engaging/interesting, so they've got that going for them.

Back