What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Any Word If Lynn Katoa will see the field this year??

Um, there seems to be a lot left unsaid here. Either folks know something the greater public doesn't, or everybody is piling on over a bunch of heresay.

Whatever, I'm not sure what any greater purpose any of this serves. Until whatever is real is real, why don't we all give it a rest?
I'm just keeping my fingers crossed and pulling for the kid. He's overcome a lot in his life and is going through a bit of a rough patch.

I'm just keeping my fingers crossed and pulling for the kid. He's overcome a lot in his life and is going through a bit of a rough patch.

Exactly. I'm still rooting for Lynn Katoa, the person. If that person happens to grace Folsom Field in the future, all the better.

I don't understand what the problem is with this kid? He got into that fiasco with the moron and the tazer right? That is now over and he is currently having academic issues? Is he already on academic probation and this semester he has to get his GPA over a 2.0 or he has to take a year off?

Is there more to it than that?

Well said, DBT. I've got my fingers crossed as well, hoping he can turn things around and be not only a productive member of the football team, but a productive member of society.:thumbsup:

Call it blind optimism but I say he plays

I don't know what to think, but rep for staying optimistic.:thumbsup:

Would love to see him on the field next year, also rooting for him as a person to get it together while all these people are rooting for him.

Back