What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Anyone coming to the Stampede tonight?

GoldenBuff

Club Member
Club Member
Just curious as to whether any allbuffers would be coming to the stampede tonight. It's at the usual time in the usual place and you should all try to come. It might help vent some of that pre-game stress some of you seem to be experiencing (or maybe fuel it, I don't know).

On a side note, how many of you guys (and gals) actually come to the stampedes? I've always sort of wondered what people think of the whole thing, as I've been doing it from the beginning and have no outside perspective at all. Any thoughts?

I went when they first started, but I live an hour away from Boulder and seeing how I go to the home games, with gas prices, it's just too much to go to Boulder and back twice in two days.

It is a fun time though!:thumbsup:

Just curious as to whether any allbuffers would be coming to the stampede tonight. It's at the usual time in the usual place and you should all try to come. It might help vent some of that pre-game stress some of you seem to be experiencing (or maybe fuel it, I don't know).

On a side note, how many of you guys (and gals) actually come to the stampedes? I've always sort of wondered what people think of the whole thing, as I've been doing it from the beginning and have no outside perspective at all. Any thoughts?

Ok well what is the best time to get there? And where exactly on Pearl St? I posted a thread on this last week but no one replied so I never ended up going. I'll try for tonight tho

yeah i normally dont drink bottled water but when i was up there for a wedding I noticed it, drove me crazy.

I went to the stampede tonight. It was my first time. It was really cool. I'm glad I went. :thumbsup:

Back