What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Anyone Else get their Tickets yet?

Only my rms tickets came. Maybe it's because I did the young alumni deal....?

Mine came. Kinda disappointed in the ticket images and envelope. Plain manilla envelope and no pictures on tickets. Only fight song lyrics. Must be trying to save money

I got some single game tickets last month, but still haven't seen my season package show up yet.

Mine came. Kinda disappointed in the ticket images and envelope. Plain manilla envelope and no pictures on tickets. Only fight song lyrics. Must be trying to save money
I feel for you. One of the joys of being a season ticket holder is arrival day and pulling out sheets of shiny, picturesque tickets. Of course, that moment is only a big deal 51 days from the start of football season.

have not received mine, but my wife told me the other day she upgraded the lamb game tix to club level so we can drink.

have not received mine, but my wife told me the other day she upgraded the lamb game tix to club level so we can drink.
we upgraded too. we did that last year and it was great! so worth it IMHO. I love being with shelter drinks and A/C if its hot.

Would someone mind sharing a photo of their tickets? Just curious on what they look like. Any pocket schedules included in the envelope, too? Thanks!

I just received an email from the Buff Club informing me that my Franklin Field parking pass has been renewed and that I should be receiving my season tickets and parking pass in the next 2 to 3 weeks. It also said that due to the construction, they will be losing a significant portion of the parking on Franklin.

Just curious, do those that have received ticket packages have parking passes also and if so in what lots? Theory being that they sent those ticket packs out that had no parking or had parking in areas not impacted by construction or those displaced by construction.

I just received an email from the Buff Club informing me that my Franklin Field parking pass has been renewed and that I should be receiving my season tickets and parking pass in the next 2 to 3 weeks. It also said that due to the construction, they will be losing a significant portion of the parking on Franklin.

Just curious, do those that have received ticket packages have parking passes also and if so in what lots? Theory being that they sent those ticket packs out that had no parking or had parking in areas not impacted by construction or those displaced by construction.
I think parking in the lot across from Kittredge is $250. I can park at the school at 20th and Broadway for $15 or $20 a game. So, to your question, I don't have parking and received my tix last week.

Last edited:
Anyone else not get there tickets yet? I wonder if i need to call the ticket office.

Back