What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Anyone else hoping / planning to watch the SJSU Bowl game?

I've said it before and I'll say it again...I think Mac coaches to his strengths. Look at Fales, dude can throw. Let him do that. His RBs are not very good, and he's facing a rush defense that was No. 14 in the country. Why not wing it?
I think the idea of having a strong dude like Powell in the Pistol will be very enticing. I don't think we'll throw it as much...we'll have some balance. A guy like Dillon in that offense, able to shield the back until the second he gets the handoff will be awesome.

I've said it before and I'll say it again...I think Mac coaches to his strengths. Look at Fales, dude can throw. Let him do that. His RBs are not very good, and he's facing a rush defense that was No. 14 in the country. Why not wing it?
I think the idea of having a strong dude like Powell in the Pistol will be very enticing. I don't think we'll throw it as much...we'll have some balance. A guy like Dillon in that offense, able to shield the back until the second he gets the handoff will be awesome.

If his offense is like this game, we will be throwing it a lot

If his offense is like this game, we will be throwing it a lot

Fine with me...but I think he's going to see he has better backs in Boulder. Think we'll have a decent receiving corps that could allow for a good amount of throwing, but I'd be very surprised if it looks like this.

Fine with me...but I think he's going to see he has better backs in Boulder. Think we'll have a decent receiving corps that could allow for a good amount of throwing, but I'd be very surprised if it looks like this.

I think they're inability to run the ball is changing their scheme a little bit, but I don't care what he runs as long as we win

WAC team. Not impressed. Worried.
****** weather , small crowd, coaches leaving. I don't think this performance is indicative of what what San JOse State can do.

I'm going to give them the benefit of the doubt and trust that the coaches HCMM brings in are just what we need to succeed\

****** weather , small crowd, coaches leaving. I don't think this performance is indicative of what what San JOse State can do.

I'm going to give them the benefit of the doubt and trust that the coaches HCMM brings in are just what we need to succeed\
And that is my hope as well.

Well they ran it a little bit to close it out, like how they showed a little I at times. Also like how they got under center some inside the 10.

WAC team. Not impressed. Worried.

Worried about what? HCMM's not coaching this game, he's not bringing the players from SJSU, which have to be affected by the coaching change.....so what is your worry?

If someone handed your crew a set of familiar looking tools, but all the instructions for use are in German would you hold that crew with those tools as being totally responsible for every mistake or FUBAR made? Of course not.

Fresno St used to be in the WAC what did they beat us by 900?
Listen, I'm hopeful Mac is the guy. I'm pulling for him, for sure. I also agree that we cannot take anything from this game. Bowl games suck. Unless we are in one.

Best season for SJSU since 1940 or something. I'd say it was a good season for them.

I do hope the offense they run is a bit more balanced in Colorado.

All we know is that HCMM is bringing Baer and Lundgrin (Sic) over as DC and OC.. Now that this game is over, I hope we will will know who is going to be on the coaching staff.

all i know is san jose st would have beat cu by 30 this year.. also that qb fales is about 3 times better than any qb on our team!

Back