What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Anyone else wondering what is really going on with CU?

BlackNGold

Club Member
We have several News Outlets reporting that Embree is the new HC. Bohn has issued a statement saying that no one has been offered. Someone is treading on dangerous ground but I don't know whom.

If Embree really has been offered and accepted (which it really looks like) then Bohn needs to get out in front of this otherwise the press will eat him up, IMO.

Does not appear that many are paying much attention to Bohn's press release this afternoon.

Now that Woody's reporting it, I believe that it is intentionally being leaked by the AD.

No way in hell that someone like Henderson or Lombardi was supposed to get the story.

Read Woody. He's getting good info right now.

Story leaks. School denies, then they set up press conference to announce what we already know. I expect we will see a press conference tomorrow with how much stuff is out there right now. Same thing happened with Hawk.

Back