What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Anyone expect MacIntyre to be fired?

buffs233

Club Member
Club Member
IMO, the ball is rolling faster and faster downhill. Jack Kroll, an athletics hater, has just broken the levee by getting an "external investigation" approved. This won't end well. I can see Rick George and DiStefano possibly being gone, too. Chiaverini as the next head coach??

NOT!!! But I believe Macs new salary might be delayed because of the former DC's domestic charges

Anyone who doesn't think that MM could get fired as a result of this investigation has their head in the sand. I think RG has an even a greater likelihood of being terminated. Possible that both get the ax: RG for not reporting it per policy and MM for promoting Tumpik even though he was aware of allegations.

Anyone who doesn't think that MM could get fired as a result of this investigation has their head in the sand. I think RG has an even a greater likelihood of being terminated. Possible that both get the ax: RG for not reporting it per policy and MM for promoting Tumpik even though he was aware of allegations.

What was the promotion? That he called plays? Go back and read the quotes from MacIntyre while everyone in the local media was on the Tumpkin train pimping the guy to be the next DC. There was even a statement from JL supporting JT getting the DC job. MM never called the game an audition, never confirmed that JT was a candidate, kept repeating that there would be a search and it would take as long as it would take.

I think that most of the reason for this story is that media ended up looking like assholes for how much they were behind Tumpkin to be the next DC, not knowing about what was going on behind the scenes while they were interviewing JT and interlacing stories with their own speculation. No one likes looking like an asshole.

Someone please explain to me what MacIntyre did that went against university policy or procedure.

He was NOT promoted!
For the 100th time at least!

I think the investigation will determine who screwed up, but it wasn't Coach Mac. His hands were tied and either RG or DeStefano messed up.

Anybody who thinks MM or RG or PD should be fired over this is insane. It's just absurd.

All this does is show Kroll's true colors. How that imbecile got elected remains a mystery to me.

For starters, per policy, they were only required to report if the victim was a student, faculty or staff member, or the alleged incident took place on campus. Secondly, both mm and rick george did exactly what they were supposed to do, report to their superiors and follow orders, and third, once they found out that charges had been formally filed tumpkins was fired. And Im not sure how many times it has to be pointed out that tumpkins wasnt promoted before it sinks in to passing trolls, but the over/under is now at 100. Im not sure how anybody could justify firing mike macintire or rick george over this. They did exactly as they were told by university counsel and followed procedures according to the information that they had.

Anybody who thinks MM or RG or PD should be fired over this is insane. It's just absurd.

All this does is show Kroll's true colors. How that imbecile got elected remains a mystery to me.

Jack Kroll won the uncontested 1st District University Regents race in Colorado.
WTF? I guess Lucky Vidmar dropped out?
http://www.denverpost.com/2016/06/1...olorado-regent-district-1-democratic-primary/

How long is the term for a regent? This guy cannot get re-elected.

raw

Can't Benson, Distephano and whoever make a statement defending MikeMac (assuming he did everything right)? Or are they too spineless to do so? This is insane. We better see someone come to his defense real quick or if I'm MikeMac I've got one foot out the door.

Agendas at CU are absolutely ridiculous. So many buffoons and morons. Sad to watch.

Lucky got beat in the primary by Kroll. They are both Democrats and Kroll ended up unopposed on November ballot.
IMO, the ball is rolling faster and faster downhill. Jack Kroll, an athletics hater, has just broken the levee by getting an "external investigation" approved. This won't end well. I can see Rick George and DiStefano possibly being gone, too. Chiaverini as the next head coach??
So, if you combine troll & doosh do you get troosh?

So damn disappointed in CU right now. Get so damn tired of always fighting off witches and demons.

Troosh#2

Somehow the fact Kroll got elected escaped my attention this past election...and is the most depressing part of this thread.

Back