What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Anyone have video of Mac chasing the refs?

I will say this about Kiszla, he is doing the job the paper wants him to do. Yeah, he pisses just about everyone off. But that, apparently, is what the Denver Post editors believe helps sell papers. Probably bad on me for responding, because they can go to advertisers and say, "See, look at all these emails Kiz gets." :lol:
Again who is Kizla? Never heard of him, he must not be important.

Good for Mac and glad he did that. We as fans get tired of losing, imagine how the coaches and kids feel? They have way more vested and log the long days and nights + all the running and work put in on the practice field. They see what (reffing) happens and you do finally reach a snapping point.

A little OT, but it has always bothered the **** out of me that so many other schools get support from their local media, while CU gets constantly ****ed by the Denver media. I get that the Post has always embraced the 'assholes attract eyes' strategy in regards to guys like Woody Paige and Mark Kiszla, but it goes so much further into the area of actual journalism, where the Buffs get essentially 3rd rate coverage if any at all from the print and broadcast media.

I mean, I know people - long time Colorado residents and natives - who HATE CU, and all of their info on why they hate us has come from the Denver media, with its constant character assassination of not only football coaches, but almost everyone associated with the University.

A little OT, but it has always bothered the **** out of me that so many other schools get support from their local media, while CU gets constantly ****ed by the Denver media. I get that the Post has always embraced the 'assholes attract eyes' strategy in regards to guys like Woody Paige and Mark Kiszla, but it goes so much further into the area of actual journalism, where the Buffs get essentially 3rd rate coverage if any at all from the print and broadcast media.

I mean, I know people - long time Colorado residents and natives - who HATE CU, and all of their info on why they hate us has come from the Denver media, with its constant character assassination of not only football coaches, but almost everyone associated with the University.

Ringo's chat

Kyle...just got done reading a "doom and gloom" article that Kiszla wrote...
However, on the optimistic standpoint and from your predictions of where this program would be this year, this seems to be about where we should expect the buffs to be (ie, less blowout losses and fighting to the end), which would indicate progress on the coaching front?
-Poster

I don't see how anyone can look at this program and not see progress. I just don't. Like I said earlier, if you honestly think this program isn't massively improved and improving from 2012 and 2013, I think you have an agenda that prevents you from seeing it
-Ringo

Kyle knows whats up

Good job, KyleR.

I complimented BrianH earlier.

Both of the writers for the Camera, whether or not we have other complaints, have been exceedingly fair in their writing.

Here's a theory:

After Oregon got knocked off with an assist from a questionable call from the refs, Scott held a conference call and told officials that no more calls that could decide a game were to be made against teams with a good shot at a top bowl game or in favor of their lower ranked opponent.

I know this didn't happen, but it makes me feel better to consider it.

Good job, KyleR.

I complimented BrianH earlier.

Both of the writers for the Camera, whether or not we have other complaints, have been exceedingly fair in their writing.

They have been much more tolerable now that the fan base isn't as hostile to anyone with a critique. Amazing what competitive football will do for you

So, when does the Pac 12 Director of Officials announce Mac's fine? Or do they keep it secret? :lol:

After fielding questions from reporters on Monday morning, Boyle went out of his way to show support for Buffaloes head football coach Mike MacIntyre. Colorado fell to 2-4 after losing to Oregon State on the gridiron last Saturday.

"There is no greater representative of the University of Colorado than Mike MacIntyre. If you know him as a coach or as a husband or father, as a human being, he is the best," Boyle said. "I am really proud of him and the way he has handled the frustrations and people don't know what goes into coaching unless they've done it.

"The fact that he and his team are still fighting and clawing and scratching [is impressive]. And they are getting better. It hasn't shown up in the win column yet but it is going to and people need to hang with him."

https://colorado.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1689592

After fielding questions from reporters on Monday morning, Boyle went out of his way to show support for Buffaloes head football coach Mike MacIntyre. Colorado fell to 2-4 after losing to Oregon State on the gridiron last Saturday.

"There is no greater representative of the University of Colorado than Mike MacIntyre. If you know him as a coach or as a husband or father, as a human being, he is the best," Boyle said. "I am really proud of him and the way he has handled the frustrations and people don't know what goes into coaching unless they've done it.

"The fact that he and his team are still fighting and clawing and scratching [is impressive]. And they are getting better. It hasn't shown up in the win column yet but it is going to and people need to hang with him."

https://colorado.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1689592

Tad has spoken.

Kizla will fade away and die a bitter old man but the Buffs will always be here.

Just ignore his drivel.

Back