What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Anyone know anything about nonu?

Cornh8er

I didn't see his name on the spring roster, he was playing DT last year as a Redshirt i heard good things about him, he really wants to be a 290lb. LB though. Is he still with the program?

I read somewhere (Sporting News??) that his chronic back problems may end his career in football :sad1:

from BG's RMN article this AM:

"NO NONU? Inside linebacker Justin Nonu, an athletic 300-pounder who showed promise upon arriving for his freshman season in 2006, will be granted a medical hardship because of chronic back problems. His college career likely is over, according to a CU news release.

However, Dan Hawkins declined to confirm Nonu?s status, calling it a "possibility?? the player?s career is done. Hawkins also said the status of sophomore safety Reggie Foster would be determined ``at a later date.??"

http://www.rockymountainnews.com/drmn/ncaa/article/0,2777,DRMN_23932_5484826,00.html

Back