What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Apathy is Here - Point of No Return

He is 67th in INTs per attempt. Not great, and he MUST improve, but Sefo can play. He needs to take it to the next level. I don't know if it's Lindgren or Sefo or a combo, but Sefo's has got to improve for this team to go bowling next year.

Where does he rank in tds per attempt?

He is 67th in INTs per attempt. Not great, and he MUST improve, but Sefo can play. He needs to take it to the next level. I don't know if it's Lindgren or Sefo or a combo, but Sefo's has got to improve for this team to go bowling next year.

It's not just the interceptions though. It seems like he gets confused and is mistake prone at the most important times. He's horrible at clock management or staying calm at the end of games.

It's not just the interceptions though. It seems like he gets confused and is mistake prone at the most important times. He's horrible at clock management or staying calm at the end of games.

On the other side of the ledger, Sefo is surprisingly good at avoiding sacks. His pocket presence and internal clock is pretty good. While his INTs and a few bad exchanges at the snap are costly, his ability to keep the chains moving in the right direction is worth noting. I like that he dumps the ball without intentional grounding calls, or scrambles at least back to the LOS.

On the other side of the ledger, Sefo is surprisingly good at avoiding sacks. His pocket presence and internal clock is pretty good. While his INTs and a few bad exchanges at the snap are costly, his ability to keep the chains moving in the right direction is worth noting. I like that he dumps the ball without intentional grounding calls, or scrambles at least back to the LOS.
I thought he was rushing his throws Saturday, thus avoiding sacks but throwing interceptions and/or incompletions.

I thought he was rushing his throws Saturday, thus avoiding sacks but throwing interceptions and/or incompletions.

He was getting a lot of pressure and sure takes more than his fair share of shots after releasing the ball. The kid is tough.

I thought the first quarter was his best quarter I've ever seen. He was checking off receivers and finding the open receiver. Then, all of a sudden, he reverted to panic mode.

I think this is the first game since the CSU game that we were out-coached. That pisses me off, because I frankly don't think much of Peterson. If we're going to be the 'little team that could', we have to out-coach the other team each and every week.

Now, I don't think that's possible, so the other thing we have to do is get some goddamn talent. UW was better than us at probably 15 of 22 positions on the field, and even more if you count the 2-deep. I would have liked to see Gillam against Thompson, but that again is on talent. We're still extremely thin even where the starters are good.

We HAVE to do something about recruiting. The status quo is not going to cut it. Get proven recruiters. Quit being such high and mighty douchebags about credit transfers for jucos. Be creative. Do anything within the rules that you can to make Colorado a desirable place for athletes to come to. It shouldn't be that hard. Every CU game is on TV - that should put Texas and other states outside of the Pac footprint in play.
nice post Alfred. exactly my thoughts and need to do whatever it takes "legally" to WIN. That is what winning programs do.. rep

Last edited:
sefo has improved from frosh to soph... no reason to believe the kid wont keep working hard to take another step forward as a jr....

sefo has improved from frosh to soph... no reason to believe the kid wont keep working hard to take another step forward as a jr....

Agreed. He has good pocket presence. I noticed at least two passes that looked like the threw it away but they were within the rules not to get called for grounding. But his reads and his vision are not as good. Yet.

I'm over this discussion. It's violent disagreement whether or not close losses is better than ****ty losses. Is Sefo the next Koy Detmer or the next Cody Hawkins?

I have my opinion, but frankly, it isn't worth the toilet paper I wipe my ass with, and I'm tired of discussing it until we see a wins and losses change. Note this does not change my support of the staff or Sefo, I'm just tired of circular arguments (until I am not).

To repeat a quote from Bobby Bowden: You lose bad, then you lose close, then you win close, then you win big. I cannot explain this better or in any other way.

Peace.

Twenty minutes into Utah game....nobody started a game thread, and nobody in chat.....apathy? Not good, bitches.

Back