What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Apathy...on a fan site?

I was at a bar in Littleton and asked the bartender to change the tv to a CU. game and everyone at the bar called me an idiot.

I like to think all of us fans that went to any games last season are good fans and idiots

I am a season ticket holder who went to exactly one game last season; Washington State. Undefeated! And one lucky idot.

I spent $50 on a single game ticket for the Utah game last year. Does that make me a good fan or an idot?

Why wouldn't you get student season tickets? $150 for all football and basketball games, can't beat that deal. And why pay $50 single game; you could have easily gone onto stub last season and gotten a ticket for any game for much less then that.

Why wouldn't you get student season tickets? $150 for all football and basketball games, can't beat that deal. And why pay $50 single game; you could have easily gone onto stub last season and gotten a ticket for any game for much less then that.

I did and it was a last minute thing for a friend.

at least that game was competitve. I went to: UW, Furd, and Sac st last year.

:yeahthat:

The Utah game was at least fun to watch. I paid to go to the game in Washington the year before... that was hundreds of bucks to watch that ****.

Hope we get some good football this year at least

I went to the Fresno St. game. First and last time I'm going to Fresno. And I vowed it would be the last time I'd travel to watch an Embree coached team.

I went to the Fresno St. game. First and last time I'm going to Fresno. And I vowed it would be the last time I'd travel to watch an Embree coached team.

Embree should have to reimburse every CU fan who went to that game

I watched the buffs quite a bit on the road but after hawks road losing streak and Embree's general ineptitude, I got tired of dropping thousands of dollars on road games.

Man. I wish I could find a post I wrote after the CSU or Sac St. game last year that pretty much summed out how I felt and why I missed games. I can't really figure out how to search for it.

Edit: is there a way to view past reputation you received?
Last Sept. I drove from K.C. to Boulder for the Sac St. game and stayed at the Millennium for the weekend. I picked the Sac St. game because I figured it was a sure win. It was great seeing some old friends in Boulder again, and the campus gets better and better with improvements, but forget football games. Best part of the trip was a visit to Estes Park.

Last edited:
Last Sept. I drove from K.C. to Boulder for the Sac St. game and stayed at the Millennium for the weekend. I picked the Sac St. game because I figured it was a sure win. It was great seeing some old friends in Boulder again, and the campus gets better and better with improvements, but forget football games. Best part of the trip was a visit to Estes Park.

bodysnatchers1.jpg

Losing all home games last season in the manner that we did surely must help keep the season ticket numbers steady. CU fans have done a much better job than CSU fans have done when football has been down.

I'm one fan that will not watch CU football until the Buffs can compete and I will be watching other games this fall.

I have made a road trip to at least one game a year for the past 8 years.

In that time I have not seen them win on the road. Maybe I'm to blame for the bad run we have had in those years. Hmmm.

With that, I won't be making a road trip this year, not even to Denver.

In that time I have not seen them win on the road. Maybe I'm to blame for the bad run we have had in those years. Hmmm.

Thank god for Wazuzuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Losing all home games last season in the manner that we did surely must help keep the season ticket numbers steady. CU fans have done a much better job than CSU fans have done when football has been down.

I'm one fan that will not watch CU football until the Buffs can compete and I will be watching other games this fall.

Bad fan

I have seen 5 straight road losses with a combined score of 48-226. Awful.

My last four roadies are: Miami in 05, ASU in 07, Hawaii in 11, and Stanford in 11. Oh and throw in ISU in 05 for good measure. Yeah, my road record sucks ballz.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

JRK tries so hard to be some jocky archetype of cool.

I had a similar thought the other day. Then I peered down past my sculpted pecs and washboard abs and looked at the sorostitute sucking me off and doing so as if she's just ingested a lethal poison and my cream is the anti-venom. Then I though to myself, "JRK, you're not just some average guy trying to be cool, your are cool."

I had a similar thought the other day. Then I peered down past my sculpted pecs and washboard abs and looked at the sorostitute sucking me off and doing so as if she's just ingested a lethal poison and my cream is the anti-venom. Then I though to myself, "JRK, you're not just some average guy trying to be cool, your are cool."

:popcorn:

Are you a Huey Lewis and the News fan?

Back