What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Apparently 'Zona fans think Colorado is getting uppity...

Well after beating them in football and basketball so far this academic year, you can tell that the kitty fans are itching for a win over the mighty Buffs. :thumbsup:

Is it bigoted if our token Hispanic laughed?

I dont see how a question is bigoted. I dont know if mexican americans like basket ball, but I do know that:

Mexican Americans don't like to just get into gang fights,
they like flowers and music and white girls named Debbie too.

Mexican Americans are named Chata and Chella and chemma
and have a son in law named jeff.

Mexican Americans don't like to get up early in the morning
but they have to so they do it real slow.

Mexican Americans love education so they go to night school
and they take spanish and get a B.

I dont see how a question is bigoted. I dont know if mexican americans like basket ball, but I do know that:

Mexican Americans don't like to just get into gang fights,
they like flowers and music and white girls named Debbie too.

Mexican Americans are named Chata and Chella and chemma
and have a son in law named jeff.

Mexican Americans don't like to get up early in the morning
but they have to so they do it real slow.

Mexican Americans love education so they go to night school
and they take spanish and get a B.

Rep on the Cheech allsomeness!

I'm getting the feeling that GoAZCats.com is the NetBuffs to PointGuardU.com's AllBuffs.

If you're looking for a good discussion on Arizona basketball, I highly recommend PointGuardU.com.

I was just thinking about this and I realized something. If they think we're "uppity" now, they're really gonna think we're insufferable after we beat them on their court tomorrow.

I was just thinking about this and I realized something. If they think we're "uppity" now, they're really gonna think we're insufferable after we beat them on their court tomorrow.
Gonna be REALLY bad after the pac12 tourney too :smile2:

I love our situation -

They lose and we get to move on up in the rankings in front of a national audience.

We win, and not only do we get to show them a whole new world of uppity, but we will see far fewer of their fans polluting our Keg with red next year!

Well, I am now carrying the longest neg rep stick in the history of the world at azwildcats.com or whatever their stupid site is, despite going over there with the best of intentions, acknowledging that I am a CU and UA alum and quoting some stupid little Wildacts rap my wife does from the 80s. UA WILL NEVER GET ANY OF MY MONEY, THOSE GUYS ARE ****ING HUMORLESS ASSHOLES.

I'm getting uppity just thinking about it. Erm...I'll be back in a moment.

Okay, I'm back. Remember what a buncha insufferable pricks we were when we swept Kansas State last year? Arizona does not understand the limits of uppity just yet.

Like I said, at least we have their attention. A few years ago, CU bball teams weren't even anybody's afterthought. Things have changed .....

We Matter.

I'm getting uppity just thinking about it. Erm...I'll be back in a moment.

Okay, I'm back. Remember what a buncha insufferable pricks we were when we swept Kansas State last year? Arizona does not understand the limits of uppity just yet.
So, you get all upity, leave, and then limp back?

Also, has anyone other then the posters on that board ever referred to Colorado as "Rado", I have never in my life heard that term.

Oooohhhh, yeah. "Rado". Kind of sounds like "Rad", only cooler. Like Rads Spanish cousin - Rado.

Back