What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Are stars overrated?

I know how search engines work to an extent and I'm good with computers but I guess since you've never met me, you must know. Google is a lot different than the vBulletin search engine.

No skin off of my head. Sorry I made a thread that I hadn't seen since I've been here and thought it would be a good discussion since we have nothing else to bitch at other than Von Miller.

I got a question for you. Why did you block out Rae Carruth's name in your sig? I know where he is and why but he was a great player for the Buffs and he was a decent guy and good student while in Boulder. The guy is paying his debt to society right now and I am sure not a day goes by when he doesn't think about what he did or didn't do. No need to pile on, brother. Give the guy the respect he is due or don't use that as your sig line.

Miami was giving me **** about having him there. I respect him as a player but as a human being I don't and I don't think he should be mentioned in my sig by name given what he did.

I got a question for you. Why did you block out Rae Carruth's name in your sig? I know where he is and why but he was a great player for the Buffs and he was a decent guy and good student while in Boulder. The guy is paying his debt to society right now and I am sure not a day goes by when he doesn't think about what he did or didn't do. No need to pile on, brother. Give the guy the respect he is due or don't use that as your sig line.

New strategy Tini. Let the wookie win.

New strategy Tini. Let the wookie win.

Snow: Are you cutting down my people? I thought we were beyond Wookie-hate in our society. : )

Tini: I might be the only guy to defend Rae but he will always be my bro. I'm just saying, don't kick him, he's already down. He was a great player. Remember the first play from scrimmage against A&M in '95? It was the game your Dad was watching while you were in the next room being "socialized" by the TeleTubbies. ; )

I was (probably) at that game. I've been going to CU games since I can remember and haven't missed a home game since I was 5. I'm not trying to kick him when he's down but I just don't know if he should be in my sig regardless of how great of a player he was, the dude had so much potential.

Snow: Are you cutting down my people? I thought we were beyond Wookie-hate in our society. : )

Tini: I might be the only guy to defend Rae but he will always be my bro. I'm just saying, don't kick him, he's already down. He was a great player. Remember the first play from scrimmage against A&M in '95? It was the game your Dad was watching while you were in the next room being "socialized" by the TeleTubbies. ; )

Where was his mom?

I might be the only guy to defend Rae but he will always be my bro. I'm just saying, don't kick him, he's already down. He was a great player. Remember the first play from scrimmage against A&M in '95? It was the game your Dad was watching while you were in the next room being "socialized" by the TeleTubbies. ; )

Gets out in 7 years. Hopefully he can finally be the man we thought he'd become when he was a young guy in Boulder. I don't think I've ever heard someone say anything about him being other than a good guy when he was here. He can't ever make what he did right, but he can still do a lot of good with his life if he chooses to do so.

stars are overrated for us since the last decade we've done jack-**** and some bad luck (major, kasa) with 4 and 5 star players. Ochs, Houston...we are were you go to die as a 5 star player.

i had a gf who lived in fam housing last year and ryan miller was out running by himself on the practice fields all the time. if RM doesn't make it in the NFL, it won't be for lack of effort. i am pulling that kid.

Last edited:
I just went to "last" and didn't read any posts. I'm gonna assume that this topic sucks as much as it always does, and individual players were most likely paraded as examples as this and that argument.

Two questions:

1. Did the thread suck as much as I think it probably did, or should I go back and read it?

2. Was 'tini properly abused for introducing it. **** me, every original thought that kid has was discussed to death in 2008.

I just went to "last" and didn't read any posts. I'm gonna assume that this topic sucks as much as it always does, and individual players were most likely paraded as examples as this and that argument.

Two questions:

1. Did the thread suck as much as I think it probably did, or should I go back and read it?

2. Was 'tini properly abused for introducing it. **** me, every original thought that kid has was discussed to death in 2008.

Nik tried to ruin it, but we did not disappoint you as to #2. Not a bad thread.

Where was his mom?

She was being "socialized" too. I have to say, it was worth missing the start of that game...

To get back to the original post, *s are absolutely overrated. I love our recent recruiting classes...

Miami was giving me **** about having him there. I respect him as a player but as a human being I don't and I don't think he should be mentioned in my sig by name given what he did.

Frankly, I'm surprised you didn't replace Rae's name with Von Miller.

I have a couple Rae Carruth autographs. I think I might scribble over them because of what he did. Creatini is ****ing retarded.

I have a couple Rae Carruth autographs. I think I might scribble over them because of what he did. Creatini is ****ing retarded.

:nod: Its really irritating me more and more. Neg rep approaching....

Cam Newton 5 * Rivals
Von Miller 4 * Rivals
Marcel Dareus 3 * Rivals
AJ Green 5 * Rivals
Patrick Peterson 5 * Rivals
Julio Jones 5 * Rivals

I would say that they are very relevant...lol

Back