What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Are you drinking the Buff Kool-Aid?

How well are you managing your Buff Kool-Aid problem?

• Still on the wagon - cold turkey

Votes: 12 14.5%
  • I may have slipped a shot or two

Votes: 13 15.7%
  • I'm trying moderation management

Votes: 25 30.1%
  • I drink every day and sometimes binge

Votes: 25 30.1%
  • My friends & family have called Dr. Drew

Votes: 8 9.6%

• Total voters
I've been fan raped by the HaLk. It is a long recovery process.

We have had our hopes smashed and our hearts broken so many times in the past five years that trust is very hard to maintain. We have had so many times we were sure that a win was just around the corner only to have is snatched away by Hawk's incompetence that we feel like Charley Brown kicking the football with Lucy holding it. We want to believe but just can't until we actually see that the nightmare is over.

I'm drowning in Kool-Aid!
With the 5-7 record last year, and the fact we should have won 2-3 more games (Baylor, TT at a minimum), and based on how much more experience we have this year NOT TO MENTION the discipline and straight up coaching...

Drinking but trying to moderate. It is very hard though. Even my friends have been asking if I am ok because I am so quite about our Buffs prospects for the season. Inside, I am totally craving to drink myself into a stupor.

I had a conversation (albeit drunk) about how we could possibly win the national championship. Is that bad?

Last edited:
I've had multiple Kool-aid hangovers already.

Dry heaves in the morning then I just drink more when the practice reports come out. I think this is my cry for help. I need an intervention.

I look at our brutal schedule and I'm still stuck on 4 wins. If we're going to have a breakout season, we have to win this first one. But no matter what the w-l total is, it's going to be awesome seeing a bunch of fire-breathing coaches on the sidelines!

After too many years of listening to Hawk and the team say how things would be different, I just can't hear positive talk about the team without taking it with a huge grain of salt. I'm optimistic that Embree & crew really are changing things for the better, but I have to see it on the field before I'll start drinking the Kool-aid.

Back