What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Are you ready for some Football

and Soonerfan, the pic of the OU defensive line standing around VY is from the 2003 season, I took mine down from here in 2004....

try updating your avitar too.....

Boomer Sooner
I like that Avatar because I do not like Texas at all. CU just happens to be in the way. Honestly if it came down to beating the crap out of Texas or winning the National Championship (again) I would rather beat Texas. :thumbsup:

Yeah...sooners run the show in the 12 this year. We might still win the north hopefully so that way we can be destroyed by them in the Big12 C. I dunno though, If Cosgrove and Cally stop calling plays from Hawkins playbook and start coaching some ****ing football we might still have a chance. (Kidding about the hawk thing) or was i?

Yeah...sooners run the show in the 12 this year. We might still win the north hopefully so that way we can be destroyed by them in the Big12 C. I dunno though, If Cosgrove and Cally stop calling plays from Hawkins playbook and start coaching some ****ing football we might still have a chance. (Kidding about the hawk thing) or was i?

not sure what I saw against USC had anything to do with play calling holes you can drive a bus through are more of a talent/execution issue.

Me classless, you guys just said you would smack me with a battery. :wow:

BTW did I happen to mention 7 National Championships (soon to be 8) :thumbsup:

To be fair, it is a marshmallow with a battery in it. That will cushion the blow a bit. :lol:

Last edited:
If Cosgrove and Cally stop calling plays from Hawkins playbook and start coaching some ****ing football we might still have a chance. (Kidding about the hawk thing) or was i?

Seems to me that the Buffs defensive coaches called a pretty good game against FSU and they are pretty solid against the run.

We didn't see that last week in Lincoln.

Maybe you're thinking of CSU not CU

not sure what I saw against USC had anything to do with play calling holes you can drive a bus through are more of a talent/execution issue.

No its coaching and our guys lost heart really quick...plus USC is great at what they do.

When Wake runs bootlegs and ****ing WR speeds all damn day you'd think they'd make adjustments. Cosgrove and his all-mighty wisdom with USC...they get down to the 6 yard line in 3 plays....you know they're gonna do some short pass or ground game...HE STAYS IN A NICKEL! WTF!

Seems to me that the Buffs defensive coaches called a pretty good game against FSU and they are pretty solid against the run.

We didn't see that last week in Lincoln.

Maybe you're thinking of CSU not CU

Thats also the worst Florida State team I've seen in 10 years and the only team thats worth a damn that you've played is Arizona State and we know what they did to you. We haven't played anyone either and we still suck...at least I can admit it.

Thats also the worst Florida State team I've seen in 10 years

Maybe, but what we all saw last weekend was not the worst huckster team we've seen in the last 10 years.

The only team thats worth a damn that you've played is Arizona State and we know what they did to you.

Yeah we held Torian to 75% of his first game output and 1 TD
The Buffs are solid against the run. They were last year and this year is no different

Maybe, but what we all saw last weekend was not the worst huckster team we've seen in the last 10 years.

Yeah we held Torian to 75% of his first game output and 1 TD
The Buffs are solid against the run. They were last year and this year is no different

Torain barely got the ball but he was getting 6 yards a carry. They didn't need to rush they did everything to you in the air.

To bad that CU has to go up against The Sooners for their homecoming game. You usually want to win that one. :thumbsup: Should have been Miami Ohio school for the blind.

I keep hearing the marshmallow thing....do some buffs actually do this?

In the mid '90's, the student section used to have marshmallow fights in the stands. Someone got the bright idea to stuff pennies in them so they would fly farther. The university then banned marshmallows at games.

Some fusker claims to have been pelted with a battery stuffed inside a marshmallow (I call bull**** - urban legend). Finally, some dip**** fusker posted on this board they had been hit with a "Marshmellow filled nail."

In the mid '90's, the student section used to have marshmallow fights in the stands. Someone got the bright idea to stuff pennies in them so they would fly farther. The university then banned marshmallows at games.

Some fusker claims to have been pelted with a battery stuffed inside a marshmallow (I call bull**** - urban legend). Finally, some dip**** fusker posted on this board they had been hit with a "Marshmellow filled nail."

lolol thats pretty funny. Poor ****ing janitor...you imagine a hot day after a game having to clean up that ****ing awful marshmallow mess? hahaha

The Okie game in '03 there were some OU female students(they were pretty hawt) who actually sat in the CU student section. Brave souls. At halftime when the marshmellow fights started they just got bombarded. They eventually decided to start fighting back and started throwing them as well. It was pretty funny. By the third quarter it looked as if it had snowed where they were sitting. Damn I miss the marshmellow fights.

You know except for the fans throwing batteries, nails and other things at the victorious visitors I kinda respect the Buffs. One of the only teams that I know of that had a girl playing for them. :thumbsup:

story.vert.hnida.ap.jpg

You know except for the fans throwing batteries, nails and other things at the victorious visitors I kinda respect the Buffs. One of the only teams that I know of that had a girl playing for them. :thumbsup:

story.vert.hnida.ap.jpg

what are you talking about Sooner? They have 11 of them on every down!

:duel2::haha:

Will you two go get a room and blow each other there instead of here?

Back