What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Are you ready for some Football

was this started by a douchebag cornhole fan? Like the one they started on the fsu board, as it turned out they all loved it here, and were treated well

no 'TailBackU' is a regular. 5 pages of not one bad comment isn't a conspiracy of a bunch of husker fans.

We have bad fans too...that sal is dead **** is just disgusting and im sad a Husker did that. It was probly some stupid ****ing kid or something. I WUV YOU COLOWADO:dance:

I agree that NU has good fans, but yes they have bad fans too. CU has bad fans but they also have good fans. It goes with every program.

My point is you hear all this stuff about how huskers are treated in Boulder (tires slashed/cars keyed/batteries thrown), yet I have been going to CU/NU games since 1986 and the worst I have seen is verbal abuse from CU fans. I even rode in a car with Nebraska plates (our friends from Nebraska) to the 2005 game, and their car didn't get touched.

Now, I have seen husker fans throw a bottle at Brandon Drumm in 2002, and when NU won in Boulde rin 2005, there was a picture on the front page of the daily camera of NU fans yelling at and taunting Joel Klatt as he walked off the field. To be seriously honest, I have seen worse behavior from husker fans in the CU/NU rivalry. Who knows what I don't see, that is just my observations and opinion.

I saw CU start the Holocaust one year. True story.

This is the kind of crap that makes NU fans look worse than they already do. All this keying of cars, my grandmother got pushed, spit on, cursed at, my niece got her virtue taken by two CU fans while Boulder cops stood by and laughed mythlogy is pure BS. I've never seen a bunch of people so desperate for validation they have to troll around the BBS of other teams to talk about who's fans are worse. As far as I am concerned NU is irrelevant. The best they can hope for is to prove they can win the B 12 N...big deal. Eat turds Huskerville.

CU wishes they had an ounce of the tradition and fan love that the Huskers, Sooners, Horns do

The USC board is bashin yall pretty hard haha

WTF does tradition have to do with crying after your team loses?

Not a damn thing, but nice diversion...

All I can say is GO SOONERS !!

Oklahoma_Sooners_ou2_large.jpg

yes Oklahoma, you have a very good team. You're head and shoulders better than every other team in the Big 12. You're arguably the best team in the nation right now as well. You have an outstanding collection of athletes in the secondary and in the backfield as well. Congrats on all your success.

Did I stroke your dick enough for you to go away you ****ing hillbilly?

~Dusty

The Okie game in '03 there were some OU female students(they were pretty hawt) who actually sat in the CU student section. Brave souls. At halftime when the marshmellow fights started they just got bombarded. They eventually decided to start fighting back and started throwing them as well. It was pretty funny. By the third quarter it looked as if it had snowed where they were sitting. Damn I miss the marshmellow fights.

****, the entire east end of the south endzone looked like it snowed. That was priceless.

This thread shouldn´t have gotten so many replies. If you don´t like trolls, simply avoid and ignore them.

:yeahthat:

Unless you, or a family member is on the team, crying is completely unacceptable. And I guarantee you I love the Buffs just as much as any holer loves their team.

**** both of you, I cried like a baby when CU won the MNC and when the Broncos beat Green Bay in the bowl.

We have bad fans too...that sal is dead **** is just disgusting and im sad a Husker did that. It was probly some stupid ****ing kid or something. I WUV YOU COLOWADO:dance:

I'll say this dude. I went to Lincoln last year and was treated just fine. A friend that I went with was shouted at by a fusker fan at halftime by the concessions. He was still pissed about that perceived late hit out of bounds on your QB in the 2nd quarter. After the pissed fusker walked away, 2 other fuskers came up to my friend and said,'Don't worry, we're not all like that.' After that we all talked for a bit, very cordial.

And by the way, when the game is in Boulder you all act like bigger jackasses than you say we do. Little hint as to why we can't stand you guys. :smile2:

now **** off and die ya fusker ****ity ****. :finger:

I just found out that the CU Mascot Ralphie is a Sooner Fan !!

ralphie_may.jpg

ralphie is the actual, living buff.

every time you post, i cringe. i have been defending the sooners since marrying into a family of BIGTIME sooner fans. clearly, you are the idiot from the sticks that everyone has been talking about.

i should skiboot you for the principle of it.

is this tard a husker fan in disguise? ****ing trolls always stir up **** incognito.

and especially on the holiest day of the year...for us jews. I dont **** around with that ****, if you saw my grandfather with tatoo numbers on his arms, you wouldn't make ignorant comments like that

actually, he would. that is why he said it to begin with.

look for the insincere "sorries" later.

question for you then Jimmy.... did you think the FSU defense was fast a week ago?

They were okay.. I thought our OL is just so weak it made them look a lot faster than they were.. I still thought there were some plays that were open for us, but we didn't execute(catch the ball, pass the ball, etc,etc)..

Don't get me wrong I think OU is very good but I don't think they are so good that they won't have problems on the road against middle of the road Big 12 teams from even the bad North.. I don't see 79-10 at Boulder..

This bull**** about Nebraska fans are all classy and treat everyone with respect is a bunch of ****.. I still remember water bottles being thrown at Drumm when he scored in 2002 in Lincoln..

If you think Nebraska fans are all classy just go read their message boards on huskerpedia and the rojo's and Colo Husker's of the world and read what they say about the other teams in the Big 12.. They are bunch of hypocritical jerk-offs and I'm loving it to death that nebraska Football has become FINESSE FOOTBALL under Clownahan.. We might suck right now but thank God Hawk isn't embarassing us on the field and off.. I just can't wait until we put it on them and I believe its going to be coming much sooner than I or everyone here expected.. Go ahead and repeat the 42-17-1 or whatever it is as gospel Husker fans; Hawk is building this and we are going to turn it around very soon and if you clowns thought 62-36 was bad, you ain't see nothing yet......

LONG LIVE THE HAWK!!!! WOOOHOOO!!! :lol:

**** YOU CLOWNAHAN, you dip****..

Last edited:
Well I am glad that you Buff fans are in touch with your feelings and don't mind crying when your team loses cause you're gonna be crying a river next week. :thumbsup:

Well I am glad that you Buff fans are in touch with your feelings and don't mind crying when your team loses cause you're gonna be crying a river next week. :thumbsup:

Oh stop it. You killing me. Your smack talk is just to good.

Crying a river. Damn that's good.

Please, keep that weak ass **** on the girl school playground were it belongs.

You'll keep talking trash untill you play texas. Then your team will take a duece on the fifty and cry about how the refs ****ed you over.

Back