What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Are you ready for some Football

Kind of like how you guys cried when you lost to Boise State?:huh:

And every time in recent history of getting blown out in the big bowl games? Seriously, those USC and LSU games were so painful I bet even Texas cried for you...

Last edited:
His trash talk is weak. More like recycled garbage if you ask me.

his constant self stroking REALLY is showing a thumbprint of a fusker-disguised-as-a-sooner trolling around.

sorry. no other sooner fans are pointing to the tulsa game as if they are the end-all-be-all. anywhere.

that schtick is a pure husker fascination.

his constant self stroking REALLY is showing a thumbprint of a fusker-disguised-as-a-sooner trolling around.

sorry. no other sooner fans are pointing to the tulsa game as if they are the end-all-be-all. anywhere.

that schtick is a pure husker fascination.

Or maybe the fact that your fascination with Husker nation has taken over every being of your life it is starting to skew your judgement some. :smile2:We have a few OU fans on our boards that like to spew garbage like this. Doesn't mean that all OU fans are that way.

Or maybe the fact that your fascination with Husker nation has taken over every being of your life it is starting to skew your judgement some. :smile2:We have a few OU fans on our boards that like to spew garbage like this. Doesn't mean that all OU fans are that way.

nah. the fascination is all yours. evidence:

1. the fact that you are on our board. not the other way around.
2. we are not on your board because we write you off an fugghit aboudit.
3. nothing on god's green earth rivals the noise that husker fans create in clammoring for people's respect.

respect is earned. how can one respect a circus that resembles this?

38833175_0d66f04a76.jpg

nah. the fascination is all yours. evidence:

1. the fact that you are on our board. not the other way around.
2. we are not on your board because we write you off an fugghit aboudit.
3. nothing on god's green earth rivals the noise that husker fans create in clammoring for people's respect.

respect is earned. how can one respect a circus that resembles this?

38833175_0d66f04a76.jpg

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Nice picture..

I saw CU start the Holocaust one year. True story.

Wow just noticed the replies to that...wow...it was my way of being sarcastic that those "Piss Balloon" and "Slashed Tires" posts are just dumb made up **** half the time. Wow....one guy even calls me racist. Some of you have no sense of humor or sarcasm. It was my way of saying that most of those stories are ridiculous.

Im fine being the "worst fans" if applauding the other team as they stomp your ass is how your judged. I say throwing urine balloons at dip**** okies and corncobs seems acceptable. By the way a good cry over a game is understandable, I don't know what the **** is wrong with you tough guys.

Im fine being the "worst fans" if applauding the other team as they stomp your ass is how your judged. I say throwing urine balloons at dip**** okies and corncobs seems acceptable. By the way a good cry over a game is understandable, I don't know what the **** is wrong with you tough guys.

I haven't cryed since a kid but I've broke a lot of ****. My TV no worky no more after last year against Okie State. I cry on the inside when the skers lose. :cry:

I haven't cryed since a kid but I've broke a lot of ****. My TV no worky no more after last year against Okie State. I cry on the inside when the skers lose. :cry:

I've got a deck with a hammer hole clean through it from the first free shoes U game.:cry: I leave it there as a lesson against future stupidity.:smile2:

I've got a deck with a hammer hole clean through it from the first free shoes U game.:cry: I leave it there as a lesson against future stupidity.:smile2:

haha. On saturday I was at a pool hall watching the ball state massacre and broke a pool stick but nobody noticed so I put it back together and put it back on the rack haha.

Back