What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Arizona-Arizona State

If that kicker's a senior, he's a player they're really going to miss... :lol:

Thomas Weber, senior. Won the Lou Groza award (top kicker) as a freshman. Then slumped.

Although he looked good last night - making 5 field goals, long of 52 yards, his career has been uneven.

In 2009, he made 8-of-13 field goal attempts and suffered groin injury.
Earlier in this season, Weber missed seven of 17 field-goal attempts, including a 42-yarder in the final minutes of this season's 34-33 loss at USC.

Has been the subject of threads such as "you are dead to me, Thomas Weber" by unhappy fans, who blamed him for the loss. I only mention this, because as I read it, you could change it to "Buffs" and the names of our kickers and it would sound just like a CU thread.

I'm very glad Weber is going out on a high note. Hope the bowl game doesn't come down to a last-second field goal, unless he's up to it.

Last year, Burfict was the only reason I watched ASU games. He's been amazing since starting as a true freshman, when I saw him launch himself over the line of scrimmage to sack the QB. He's one of those rare force of nature kind of guys.

Back