What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Arizona at UTSA

Why are you against hidden gems so much fatty?

On the one hand, fatty hates "hidden gems".

On the other hand, fatty is impressed by UTSA... a team of "hidden gems" that is the most veteran team in the nation.

Some may watch this game and question the strength of Arizona in Pac-12 play this year.

All I see is a UTSA team that would spend 60 minutes slapping our bungholes.

So far so rough. Richrod usually does better

They have as many QBs to choose from as we did in the spring of 2013. I would assume at least one of them is actually good. Wonder how many games it will take to find that one.

I can't decide between depression and happiness concerning this game. Crap SA did this in 4 years. Sigh

Winning cures everything... it's a Hell of a lot easier to get to a bowl game in conference USA than in the PAC 12

We need to frikin beat Umass. Even my optimism is under siege. We need a win. Hats off to SA. Color me impressed.

I'm worried about them now considering it's clear today that a school that started sponsoring football the same year Jon Embree began a head coaching career would give us a Sanchez if we met head to head.

Back