What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Arizona Basketball Preview #1

RSSBot

News Junkie
So far, while each showcased different story arcs, the four home Pac-12 games have all featured the same ending: a double-digit Buffs victory. *So far, CU is holding conference opponents*to 54 points per game (albeit assisted by the 33-point Utah effort), and paltry 35% shooting at 5,345 of Rocky Mountain high altitude.

Maybe there's something to this whole altitude thing. *Or maybe the Buffs are just a good basketball team. *I'm more apt to lean towards the latter, but I am also a little biased.

Regardless, those four wins are history now, and the beat rolls on. There's another chance to make a Pac-12 statement tipping-off Saturday afternoon, with the vaunted Arizona Wildcats coming to town. *Arizona is quietly putting together a decent season, and they are, as always, a marquee program with oodles of talent. *It's a very important game for the transitioning Buffs, and a win would do great things for CU's post-season hopes.

If you want to see the Buffs in person on Saturday, you'd better already have a ticket, 'cause word is the game is already sold out. *I hope to see the same number of students tomorrow afternoon as who packed the southeast corner of the CEC Thursday evening. *I have it on good authority that the good snow will be ready for skiing on Sunday, so leave the slopes to the tourists, and support your University tomorrow.

The game will tip off at 4pm, and will be broadcast on ROOT Sports. *Radio coverage is set for 850AM.

Click below for the preview...

Read more »
8030839680057503187-4011391435745547463

RI0IiJU972Y

So far, while each showcased different story arcs, the four home Pac-12 games have all featured the same ending: a double-digit Buffs victory. *So far, CU is holding conference opponents*to 54 points per game (albeit assisted by the 33-point Utah effort), and paltry 35% shooting at 5,345 of Rocky Mountain high altitude.

Maybe there's something to this whole altitude thing. *Or maybe the Buffs are just a good basketball team. *I'm more apt to lean towards the latter, but I am also a little biased.

Regardless, those four wins are history now, and the beat rolls on. There's another chance to make a Pac-12 statement tipping-off Saturday afternoon, with the vaunted Arizona Wildcats coming to town. *Arizona is quietly putting together a decent season, and they are, as always, a marquee program with oodles of talent. *It's a very important game for the transitioning Buffs, and a win would do great things for CU's post-season hopes.

If you want to see the Buffs in person on Saturday, you'd better already have a ticket, 'cause word is the game is already sold out. *I hope to see the same number of students tomorrow afternoon as who packed the southeast corner of the CEC Thursday evening. *I have it on good authority that the good snow will be ready for skiing on Sunday, so leave the slopes to the tourists, and support your University tomorrow.

The game will tip off at 4pm, and will be broadcast on ROOT Sports. *Radio coverage is set for 850AM.

Click below for the preview...

Read more »
8030839680057503187-4011391435745547463

RI0IiJU972Y

Originally posted by The Rumblings of a Deranged Buffalo
Click here to view the article.

Back