What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Arizona State "Game" thread

Tony Jones is getting yardage that Speedy wouldn't, he's a tougher runner. Doesn't have a lot of help from the O-line but he gives it everything he's got.

I definitely like what I've seen from tj the last few games.

Can Tony Jones play on defense too? I haven't seen a more motivated tackle all year from this team.

As an aside, why is Creatini allowed to post here? He destroys the quality of every thread with his fan police charade; I doubt many posters here appreciate having low-quality rhetorical-political garbage directed at them by a first-year CU fan every time they offer an opinion on the dire state of the program. It adds nothing to the board.
Then I guess the people who've repped me today shouldn't be allowed to post here either.

Shrock in 2nd half? I'm being serious. Maybe see what he can do in a game. I know Tyler is a senior, but with him in, the end results we are getting aren't any different than if someone else is in there (and I saw enough of hirschman in the first q.

No you and Jimmy are just ****ing idots and think this team should be on the level of Oregon, Stanford, UW, etc.

No you're a ****ing moron who makes excuses for everything. I just got done posting none of us expect to beat stanford oregon ASU. Can you you read idiot? I expected cu to win cal and washington state. Quit making crap up loser.

Other teams can take shots like that on our guys any F***ING time they want to because it doesn't F***ING matter!!!! You know what they're saying??? 15 yards? so F***ING WHAT! They're defense can't stop us and they're offense can't score! This s*** pisses me the F*** OFF!!! There is NO respect for CU right now. NONE!

No you're a ****ing moron who makes excuses for everything. I just got done posting none of us expect to beat stanford oregon ASU. Can you you read idiot? I expected cu to win cal and washington state. Quit making crap up loser.
Go **** yourself you ****ing piece of ****. Seriously, you act like we're some ****ing good team and get all pissed when we ****ing lose to top 10 teams and then say you don't expect to ****ing lose to them. Go ****ing play in traffic you god damn piece of ****. Injuries are a legit reason for us sucking. We had WAC level talent before injuries and now it's bad WAC level talent but I guess these coaches should be ****ing world beaters. Pound sand mother****er.

I don't think I've ever seen a team throw the swing pass out of the backfield as much as ASU has done this year.

Shrock in 2nd half? I'm being serious. Maybe see what he can do in a game. I know Tyler is a senior, but with him in, the end results we are getting aren't any different than if someone else is in there (and I saw enough of hirschman in the first q.

I hope that Wood is as good as speculated. Don't want to go with a true frosh (Dillon) and I haven't seen much from Hirsch that indicates he is more than a backup.

Don't know what it would hurt to play Schrock a little, maybe he is our future back-up as well. Trouble is it is hard to tell about a QB when the O-line is a sieve and the recievers are limited as well.

Go **** yourself you ****ing piece of ****. Seriously, you act like we're some ****ing good team and get all pissed when we ****ing lose to top 10 teams and then say you don't expect to ****ing lose to them. Go ****ing play in traffic you god damn piece of ****. Injuries are a legit reason for us sucking. We had WAC level talent before injuries and now it's bad WAC level talent but I guess these coaches should be ****ing world beaters. Pound sand mother****er.

Injuries sniff...sniff... You're scum, worse than any ram or husker fan. I'd rather you get tortured than any iraq soldier I faced.

You expected cu to be this awful, right. You are a HAWK GENERATION BUFF FAN. YOU SUCK ASS.

Doesn't look like the D has quit. Way outclassed in talent but that play they worked it with a full effort..

I don't think I've ever seen a team throw the swing pass out of the backfield as much as ASU has done this year.

Nice call. CU td.
Could this be 2 games where the defense/ST is our only offense?

Injuries sniff...sniff... You're scum, worse than any ram or husker fan. I'd rather you get tortured than any iraq soldier I faced.

You expected cu to be this awful, right. You are a HAWK GENERATION BUFF FAN. YOU SUCK ASS.
I really hate insulting a service member but you truly are a ****ing idiot. Are you trying to tell me that injuries have no affect on the inability for this team? If we have a healthy secondary, we beat Cal and WSU.

I really hate insulting a service member but you truly are a ****ing idiot. Are you trying to tell me that injuries have no affect on the inability for this team? If we have a healthy secondary, we beat Cal and WSU.

Your "what if" scenarios are just as ridiculous as the people ignoring the injuries.

If cu could have run the ball they would have won BOTH games. CU had both those games won with the OFFENSE on the field. Just laying down and saying the secondary injuries are an excuse is lame IMHO. Does the offense shoulder any of the responsibility?

You can insult all you want, you got nothing.

Back