What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Arizona State "Game" thread

Polk and Jones are the only two buffs on the field I have seen that actually play with some fire, with some passion, some desire to not suck tonight. My short list would include PRich if he was playing as well.

Polk and Jones are the only two buffs on the field I have seen that actually play with some fire, with some passion, some desire to not suck tonight. My short list would include PRich if he was playing as well.

Henderson tries as well, Uzo-Diribe, hard to find a lot more.

I still like what I see from Henderson as well, especially with him playing as a true freshman.

Is it too much to ask the offense to get 1 ****ing point or is that too negative?

Offensive now over 7 quarters without a point. Pretty offensive if you ask me.

Should have had a TD but our sr. AA offensive linement couldn't be bothered to block anyone.

Offensive now over 7 quarters without a point. Pretty offensive if you ask me.

Should have had a TD but our sr. AA offensive linement couldn't be bothered to block anyone.

He'll kick some butt on his tweets after the game though...

Glad we got an offensive touchdown. It's meaningless in this game, but at least we don't have the "2 straight game without scoring on offense" monkey off our backs.

Small victories where we can find them, folks.

Clemons yeah buddy

Nice catch by Tony "Jumpball" Clemons you've gotta wonder what coulda been had he developed and put in the work at all.

lol you think trolls would waste their time on us lol hahaha, But ya im a big time buff fan and I have to watch every beating its like I can't stop.

Great catch by Clemons! Too bad we don't see more signs of that ability. Not sure if it's more him or QB play, but he's only shown flashes.

lol you think trolls would waste their time on us lol hahaha, But ya im a big time buff fan and I have to watch every beating its like I can't stop.
You seem ok with accepting beatings, so troll or pussy. Just trying to figure out which.

Back