What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Arizona State "Game" thread

It sounds like we're on the same team. I'm no glad hand. We've got problems everywhere. But Problems are fixable and our program is dynamic. What upsets me is when terminal statements are made, and defeated, unsupported comments make me angry. You know what I mean?

I do

When the **** did I ever say I was satisfied? I thought that feelings of disgust, anger and embarrassment would be considered a "given" for a Buff fan without having to post them.

I'm focusing on the building project, because nothing good is going to come from dwelling on the other stuff. I'm doing everything I can to keep my mind on "what things or players can we use as a foundation for a winning culture and/or winning talent?" and "what can I do as a fan to support the program and help to get us through this?" and "how can I best compartmentalize how pissed I am so that I don't end up with my wife and kid hating me?".

Sorry I touched a nerve.

Our special teams suck. The defense is just there for decorations like a christmas ornament. Painfull to watch, i get we are not as good as most teams in the pac 12, but i am tired of looking at players that have packed it in. Give an effort represent CU, or transfer to another School.

Our special teams suck. The defense is just there for decorations like a christmas ornament. Painfull to watch, i get we are not as good as most teams in the pac 12, but i am tired of looking at players that have packed it in. Give an effort represent CU, or transfer to another School.
I didn't see a team that packed it in or a team with ****** special teams. I saw a team with no talent that was outclassed in terms of talent.

you know what we suck...no **** right? And next season MAY be just as bad (I think we win four-five games next season...but we're still going to suck). But there are some bright spots to give us some promise.

Tony Jones can run. Josh Ford is a decent backup. Tony Jones can run. Richardson is good. Tony Jones can run. Hirschman throws a decent ball, even if to the wrong place at times. Tony Jones can run. Wood next season has to be better than Hansen. Tony Jones can run. I think our defense will be decent next season with guys back. Yes, we're still going to suck, but we have some bright spots. I watched the entire game, and I wasn't as disappointed with the Buffs as I thought I would be.

Problem with special teams is that it is all about attitude and athletic ability.

Hawkins destroyed the attitude around here. The don't get to high or low crap doesn't work on special teams when maximum effort is the difference between making a play and giving up a game changer. Our lack of athletic ability is even more glaring on specials, when you see other teams who players are bigger, stronger, and faster across the board and then we lack the attitude that keeps us from doing stupid things in addition all you can do is shake your head.

When other teams backups are better athletes than our starters and their backups are playing against our starters on specials then we are in trouble.

the worst part about Hawkins is that he had everyone fooled. He fooled Mike Bohn to get the job. He fooled the media. He fooled the coaches in the area. And he fooled the players and the fans. I am just shocked and ashamed we were all so stupid to believe the **** that came out of his mouth.

the worst part about Hawkins is that he had everyone fooled. He fooled Mike Bohn to get the job. He fooled the media. He fooled the coaches in the area. And he fooled the players and the fans. I am just shocked and ashamed we were all so stupid to believe the **** that came out of his mouth.

Absolutely, he talked a great game but had nothing behind it.

If only Homer Simpson was our AD...."you couldn't fool me on the foolingist day of your life, with an electrified fooling machine!"

I think you have a long snooze ahead of you.

images

Diehard fan through all of the Hawkins years and this is the very first time I feel that we are straight-up garbage. =/

Back