What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Arizona

slider

Hasta la Viska
Club Member
How do we stack up against them? I don't remember much when we played them this season

Aren't we mirror images of one another?

If Roberson's offense continues like it did yesterday, and Brown stays hot, then I think we matchup well.

I remember a sense of very mild optimism heading into Tuscon, and then the discouragement the next day.

Let's hope the boys are rested (enough, under the circumstances) and ready.

Go Buffs!

Our point guard has been indefinitely suspended and maybe done in Tucson (Turner), so we only have a depth PG and a bunch of two-guards. We are a very short team. Currently, pretty much everything is the result of great play by Solomon Hill and two seniors, Kyle Fogg and Brandon Lavender. I think you guys match-up very well. We have both probably lucked out on who we are facing in the finals.

Our point guard has been indefinitely suspended and maybe done in Tucson (Turner), so we only have a depth PG and a bunch of two-guards. We are a very short team. Currently, pretty much everything is the result of great play by Solomon Hill and two seniors, Kyle Fogg and Brandon Lavender. I think you guys match-up very well. We have both probably lucked out on who we are facing in the finals.

From the games I have watched with Arizona I have been very impressed with Nick Johnson. He at least has some impressive hops and defensive presence.

We're pretty much the same team.

We're a little taller and longer. They're thicker, stronger. We play the same style. Tough man defense that creates transition offense. Both have short benches. They'll go 7. We go 8 or 9, but Chen and Adams have been pretty bad recently so it's only really 7 (Ski and Shane).

Game probably comes down to turnovers, rebounding and who can hit some 3s (we've held them to 6/36 from 3 in the previous matchups).

Back