What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Arizona's OL is youngest OL out of all six BCS conferences

NashBuff

CSU Knob-Slobberer
http://azstarnet.com/sports/footbal...42b-5121-bb4f-4a68aecdd08b.html#ixzz1WcTzW4in

It's surprising that the media really hasn't picked up on that fact while ranking the Buffs near the bottom of the Pac-12 South. Good article that really points out the sub par seasons UA had when they had unfamiliar faces on the OL and the great seasons that resulted in the future. I think they will be good in '12 and perhaps '13 just not this year.

Perhaps UA should have been picked to finish last in the Pac-12 South.

Thoughts?

http://azstarnet.com/sports/footbal...42b-5121-bb4f-4a68aecdd08b.html#ixzz1WcTzW4in

It's surprising that the media really hasn't picked up on that fact while ranking the Buffs near the bottom of the Pac-12 South. Good article that really points out the sub par seasons UA had when they had unfamiliar faces on the OL and the great seasons that resulted in the future. I think they will be good in '12 and perhaps '13 just not this year.

Thoughts?
The people predicting us for the Pac have widely only seen the Cal game, and thus basing their predictions off of that. Arizona will finish last in the South though. FACT.

Thoughts?

I've been picking UA to have a rough season. Some of the media are just assuming they're a shoe-in for another 7/8 win season because Foles is back, but a closer look shows that they may be in for a long year. I believe they've also just recently lost their best CB. They're going to start 1-5 (2-4 at best) and I don't think they're going to recover. 6-6 best case scenario, imo.

I wish they were our first conference game instead of Wazzu so we could feast on Foles before the line had enough games under their belt to gel and get the true feel of Pac-12 competition. Wazzu I'd take any week of the year at home.

I wish they were our first conference game instead of Wazzu so we could feast on Foles before the line had enough games under their belt to gel and get the true feel of Pac-12 competition. Wazzu I'd take any week of the year at home.

Playing UA while their morale down would be a great way to feast on them late in the season.

I've been picking UA to have a rough season. Some of the media are just assuming they're a shoe-in for another 7/8 win season because Foles is back, but a closer look shows that they may be in for a long year. I believe they've also just recently lost their best CB. They're going to start 1-5 (2-4 at best) and I don't think they're going to recover. 6-6 best case scenario, imo.

http://www.arizonawildcats.com/sports/m-footbl/sched/ariz-m-footbl-sched.html

Make that more like 1-8 before they visit Boulder. That schedule has to be the toughest Pac-12 schedule out there.

Playing UA while their morale down would be a great way to feast on them late in the season.

Could actually be a better scenario. I know we've been on the end of that several times recently, usually right after our Mizzou game.

We were an under-performing 5-7 team. I'm getting really sick of people talking about CU like we've been in the basement. Ever. The Halkins error was a disaster, but we still never finished last in our division (like Texas did last season). We won't finish last in the Pac-12 South and 1st is actually a more likely scenario.

I could see Arizona getting to seven wins this year, but I agree that they are just as likely to end up in last place as UCLA or CU. Frankly, the only team I would be surprised to see finish last is USC. UA is ****ed with the OL and the schedule, ASU is one bad loss away from a complete locker room meltdown, UCLA is coached by Slick and Utah is entering the great unknown.

I could see Arizona getting to seven wins this year, but I agree that they are just as likely to end up in last place as UCLA or CU. Frankly, the only team I would be surprised to see finish last is USC. UA is ****ed with the OL and the schedule, ASU is one bad loss away from a complete locker room meltdown, UCLA is coached by Slick and Utah is entering the great unknown.

Utah doesn't have to play Stanford or Oregon.

Back