What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Article: A really ****** preview of Colorado at Hawaii

Well done, love the American History X reference. Can I call you Rainbow Buffnik now?:lol:

love it. Can you imagine seeing this in the camera or on espn? this is why I love allbuffs

is whether the team has completely gotten the bow-being, concrete-pounding, mountain-staying-offing, eye-twinkling, intramural-playing Hawklove out of its system.
No to mention the valley-staying-out-ofing, the leapfrogging, the juiceboxing, the target seeking, the awesome Tuesday practice having, the almost popping, the cinching it up, the..... oh, for the love of Ralphie, can we please, please, PLEASE just kick some ****ing Skittles Warrior asses this weekend????????? :gobuffs:

The American History X curb stomp is brutal. If that happens tomorrow night, I can only assume its a 59-3 ass whoopin'. Go Buffs!

Good thoughts. HI will score more than 10 though. 30-27 CU. But if we don't win..don't worry we will be 1-1 after the first 2 games.

"sucks?" --- now really, wonder when the writer of this nonsense is going to man-up and retract this crap

what a completely unprofessional and useless piece of sports analysis --- and to think this fan site allows this nonsense to be put up front and center on the home page

"sucks?" --- now really, wonder when the writer of this nonsense is going to man-up and retract this crap

what a completely unprofessional and useless piece of sports analysis --- and to think this fan site allows this nonsense to be put up front and center on the home page

I know, right? It's scandalous!

This might not be the place for you.

How does everyone skip the first paragraph? 'Nik, in light of the results of our season opener, I cannot wait for your second review! Based on "Who?"'s response, it's bringing in the right crowd.

Last edited:

Rep, it was awesome for you to wait until after the game to talk trash of your own. You did a great job making sure you had the win before you came over. You are a grade A college football trash talker.

You guys don't understand that this was mostly a joke?

Back