What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

article about Pat White's replacement: Jarret Brown

some of the numbers for this guy's starts aren't so hot. looks like about a 50% passer and beating Syracuse last year is 14-20 for 52 yards. that's 4 yards a completion (!)....that's not throwing it downfield much...and i like to see Stewart say they are going to try and throw it more because i don't think this guy is going to beat us with his arm. i think it's a 50/50 type game with the home field against us but i'm encouraged reading this article.

from the article: "Yet even as White took hold of the job and grabbed his spot alongside Sam Huff and Major Harris as the top players in West Virginia history".

kind of interesting, how about Jeff Hostetler? no love here? Super Bowl ring and put Don Nehlan's WVU teams on the national map with a win at Oklahoma (Switzer years, 82 or 83 maybe) in which Hoss threw for a ton of yards....and a game attended by me with my OU step-dad.

Back