1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The admins are aware of site instability throughout the day today. We have our crack technical staff checking it out, but it is probably the Russians. If you are having any specific issues, please post them to the Customer Service Support Forums and we will get to them in the next 24 to 48 weeks. Thank You

Article: Colorado Football: Notes from the Burrito Stand - Players & Position Battles

Discussion in 'vBCms Comments' started by Buffnik, Aug 22, 2012.

1. Buffnik

Buffnik Real name isn't Nik Club Member Junta Member

2. boydbuff

boydbuff Club Member Club Member

Dude-that is a very thorough analysis. Thanks for putting in so much time into helping us couch surfers who are craving more news and drinking the Kool-Aid.

I think you just spiked my Kool-Aid b/c I am more stoked than before!

3. Ann Henry

Ann Henry Active Member

Yes, this is great information and I may have precipitated it, asking some questions for those who are closer to the action at CU. I read all I can but having some information like this is great and I love getting to know all the players names and what positions they play etc. Sometime when the boys talk about certain players, I haven't a clue what positions they play etc. Keep these coming!!!!