1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The admins are aware of site instability throughout the day today. We have our crack technical staff checking it out, but it is probably the Russians. If you are having any specific issues, please post them to the Customer Service Support Forums and we will get to them in the next 24 to 48 weeks. Thank You

Article: How to fix CU Football: A letter to CU Administrators & Interested Parties

Discussion in 'vBCms Comments' started by Buffnik, Nov 25, 2012.

1. Buffnik

Buffnik Real name isn't Nik Club Member Junta Member

Uncle Ken likes this.
  2. shang

shang Member

Seriously, great 5 pts, I think all the Colorado fans would back such a plan... it's getting the powers that be to move forward in a timely manner....which is now!!! Also you get my vote to be Assistant AD to Bohn....By the way, I've got a Lincoln, JFK, Reagan and Ford masks you can borrow....anytime....I'm keeping the Garfield...

3. da Chetster

da Chetster New Member

Good step-by-step plan. Is Mike Bohn capable of executing it?

4. BuffClass90

BuffClass90 Banned BANNED

Only thing I'd add is earmarking a certain number of academic exemptions for the football team. That and a general studies program will help us get some JUCO transfers...best way to re-build quickly.

I don't know if the muckity mucks even think there is a systemic problem with Colorado football.