What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

As coach Mac used to say

Unleash Hell

"It's time that you draw the line, and you rise to the occasion. Everybody recognizes that they (OU) have great players, but that doesn't mean we can't beat them."

That was an actual quote from coach Mac before the 1985 Nebraska game in Lincoln. The buffs didn't win, but thats what I think when facing OU each time. The Sooners have a 5 game winning streak on us and it's time to rise to the occasioin. I have gotten my hopes up a lot for OU games, only to have them crushed, so I am trying not to get them up too much for this weekend. It's just time, it's time to beat a quality opponent, a ranked opponent, and it's time to beat OU again. It's time to make a statement, but I'm trying to tell myself that it's not gonna happen Saturday so I wont be as dissapointed, but true fans still believe, and I believe, Come on buffs!:thumbsup:

Great quote. So it was a year early...but he proved his point in the end. Quotes like that get me all fired up...time to start the tailgate!

Give'em HELL Buffs!

We are so due for a BIG win it's not even funny. Let's hope this is the weekend :thumbsup:

Great quote. So it was a year early...but he proved his point in the end. Quotes like that get me all fired up...time to start the tailgate!

Give'em HELL Buffs!

After he beat Nu in '86, he said, "Hey men, this is as sweet as it gets!"

Back