What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

As crappy as last November was when Hawk was retained...

Duff Man

Club Member
Club Member
Junta Member
It is amazing where we stand just about a year later. We have had a rough stretch here, but damn if I do not feel more positive today than I have in a long time. I can only imagine how great it will feel to actually win games on a regular basis. I am so glad to be putting the Big 12 in the rear view mirror.

Now we just gotta ****can the ****ing assclown in charge of leading the football team.

I'm still tense. I was just talking to DD about this. I'm so excited about our future WHEN we get a new coach especially in the 12-Pac. But some of the other political **** still applies. Can our beloved school get behind the athletic program to bring them back to where we all hope to be?

100% agree BoulderBuff.

And in another 6-12 months we will find out what the new TV rights package and revenue amounts will be. Hopefully lots more donations from alumni for facility upgrades, a new head coach, and a good recruiting class and we'll be full-speed ahead.

I'm still tense. I was just talking to DD about this. I'm so excited about our future WHEN we get a new coach especially in the 12-Pac. But some of the other political **** still applies. Can our beloved school get behind the athletic program to bring them back to where we all hope to be?

I agree. I'm excited for Hawk to get get canned. But I have a lot of trepidation that we will find the right coach this time....

knowing all that we know now... was this past year, worth the torture we endured to get the 12-pac

I know I'm in the small minority but I liked us being in the Big 12, and I'm not crazy about being lumped in with the west coast schools. But going forward it's probably for the best given what was starting to happen in the Big 12 and the university is a better fit with the current Pac-10 schools, or least they think they are. I guess that happens when you have so many students and alums from the state of California. And most of our fans certainly wanted this and are more excited about the Pac-10 than they were the Big 12, so that's certainly a good thing.

Back