What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

As of RIGHT NOW - How Many Wins Next Season?

How Many Wins In 2011?

• <2

Votes: 1 1.1%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 6 6.4%

Votes: 8 8.5%

Votes: 20 21.3%

Votes: 31 33.0%

Votes: 26 27.7%

• 9+

• Total voters
ummm... as of RIGHT NOW... we don't have ANY wins next season yet....

This is a stupid poll.... and you all got it wrong!

Those poll results are starting to get a very nice normal distribution.

We somehow won 5 last year, so I hope Embree can get us at least one more. I say 6 + we win the Kraft Fight Hunger Bowl against some WAC team, so 7.

We somehow won 5 last year, so I hope Embree can get us at least one more. I say 6 + we win the Kraft Fight Hunger Bowl against some WAC team, so 7.

Colorado plays 13 games in the regular season next year. CU will have to win at least 7 games in order to qualify for postseason play.

Good point, I hadn't thought about that. I guess it would probably come down to how the standings in the PAC shake out? Last year they only had 3 bowl teams, which is pretty pathetic. Anyone know if USC is allowed to go back to bowls this year?

edit. ok I want to change my vote to 8 then. :lol:

Good point, I hadn't thought about that. I guess it would probably come down to how the standings in the PAC shake out? Last year they only had 3 bowl teams, which is pretty pathetic. Anyone know if USC is allowed to go back to bowls this year?

It was a 2-year bowl ban.

:lol:

O/U at 5 is not bad. I think it is reasonable to think we can match last year's win total. The question remains whether we can close out close games that we lost last year (Baylor, Tech, Kansas). Obviously winning on the road is still a big question as well.

That's part of the reason for my vote of 4. We only have 5 home games (plus Invesco), including USC and Oregon. I see us beating CSU and WSU, and winning 2 out of Hawaii, Cal (only cuz it's at home), Udub, UofA, and UCLA.

Date Opponent Site
Sept. 3 at Hawaii Honolulu
SEPT. 10 California BOULDER
Sept. 17 Colorado State Denver
Sept. 24 at Ohio State Columbus
OCT. 1 *WASHINGTON STATE (FW) BOULDER
Oct. 8 *at Stanford Palo Alto
Oct. 15 *at Washington Seattle
OCT. 22 *OREGON (HC) BOULDER
Oct. 29 *at Arizona State Tempe
NOV. 5 *SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA BOULDER
NOV. 12 *ARIZONA BOULDER