What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Assistant Coach Opening

GoldenBuff

Club Member
Club Member
When I was looking to see if the DB/WR coach position was posted on the CU jobs site, I discovered an opening titled "Assistant Men's Basketball Coach." They are looking for someone with:

- At least one year summer camp/league experience
- Public speaking background
- Basketball coaching experience at the Division I level

Do you guys have any idea if they might have someone in mind already for this spot? If not, who would you like to see fill it? Discuss...

Jamal Mosley.

That is a good call on many levels. He played here, coaches in the NBA and was a nasty worker inside. He might be able to get our bigs to do some actual rebounding. But at this point, that has to almost be a step backwards for him.

Really depends on what position is open at CU. Jamahl is assisting the assistants with the Nugs.

Below is his Nugs bio. Another thing that popped out at me is that he played in Australia for a couple year. That would definitely help him relate to Shane and Nate. Plus, he did play at CU for 4 years, so he probably has his degree.

Great call, valdez!

Former local college standout Jamahl Mosley begins his third season with Nuggets and second as assistant coach/player development. In his role, Mosley assists fellow assistant coaches Tim Grgurich and John Welch with developing the skills and fundamentals of Nuggets players.

Mosley was a four-year letterman at the University of Colorado from 1997-01. Following his collegiate career, he played two years in Australia for the Victoria Titans, one year in Spain with Baloncesto Leon and one year in Korea.

Mosley, 28, is single and resides in Denver.

That is a good call on many levels. He played here, coaches in the NBA and was a nasty worker inside. He might be able to get our bigs to do some actual rebounding. But at this point, that has to almost be a step backwards for him.
Yeah. Probably not going to happen, but it would be nice.

Really depends on what position is open at CU. Jamahl is assisting the assistants with the Nugs.

Below is his Nugs bio. Another thing that popped out at me is that he played in Australia for a couple year. That would definitely help him relate to Shane and Nate. Plus, he did play at CU for 4 years, so he probably has his degree.

Great call, valdez!

Former local college standout Jamahl Mosley begins his third season with Nuggets and second as assistant coach/player development. In his role, Mosley assists fellow assistant coaches Tim Grgurich and John Welch with developing the skills and fundamentals of Nuggets players.

Mosley was a four-year letterman at the University of Colorado from 1997-01. Following his collegiate career, he played two years in Australia for the Victoria Titans, one year in Spain with Baloncesto Leon and one year in Korea.

Mosley, 28, is single and resides in Denver.

He dominated in Australia the year I lived there. He was the leading scorer in the league, I think, at like 32 a game. The NBDL highlights were pretty funny, he would just dunk over everyone all of the time.

Ever since he began working with the Nuggets I've been hoping he could gain some experience and then re-join the Buffs. Thing is, what is the pay differential between an assistant with the Nuggets and the Buffs? The other, is, what are his aspirations?

Back