What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

ASU Mizzou

Going to be tough for ASU to lose this unless they start turning the ball over. Mizzou's offense is inept

I think ASU's unis are sick I think the black out is sick and **** it i think Marylands unis were sick too

I am digging the trident logo.

The trident logo is fine ... but why not incorprate that within the color scheme that ASU has had for decades ... maroon and gold?

Or are they officially changing their colors to black and gold?

Notre Dame and Michigan are ****ing with their uni's tomorrow??? Damn... Michigan should never ever ever mess with those uni's. THis new stupid uni **** sucks (throwbacks are ok, occasionally) but **** like ASU's... makes me want to root for Mizzou just for that reason

Mizzou evens it up at 10 thanks to a questionable interference call, pretty sure ASU had the fumble recovery before the pile-on too. Franklin still sucks as a passer, but he's improved a little

Franklin looks really good. He doesn't look fast but nobody can get a clean shot on him.

Turning into a fun game to watch. ASU scores so fast that their D didn't get a chance to catch their breath.

Notre Dame and Michigan are ****ing with their uni's tomorrow??? Damn... Michigan should never ever ever mess with those uni's. THis new stupid uni **** sucks (throwbacks are ok, occasionally) but **** like ASU's... makes me want to root for Mizzou just for that reason

Adidas got whole of Michigan unis a few years back. Even they have modernized their unis

I see a Pac 12 logo on ASU's jersey but I don't see a conference tag on misery's jersey.

Back