What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

ASU Mizzou

I don't think I've seen a fanbase go so crazy over uniforms. Damn. I like the jerseys but I wish they used their own colors, and not black. Maroon would have looked great.

I don't think I've seen a fanbase go so crazy over uniforms. Damn. I like the jerseys but I wish they used their own colors, and not black. Maroon would have looked great.

I'd also like to know if Pat Tillman's family is on board with his initials being on the unis (and on banners all over the stadium, presumably in commeration of the tenth anniverary of 9/11) ... given the fact that there is solid evidence that he may have been murdered by the US military because he was about to come forward over the false pretenses we went to war in Iraq and extended our mission in Afghanistan? And that his family ... particularly his mom ... has been pressing this issue?

Amirite TBD?

I'd also like to know if Pat Tillman's family is on board with his initials being on the unis (and on banners all over the stadium) ... given the fact that there is solid evidence that he may have been murdered by the US military because he was about to come forward over the false pretenses we went to war in Iraq and extended our mission Afghanistan? And that his family ... particularly his mom ... has been pressing this issue?

Amirite TBD?
I am going to bet that they are, because it is ASU and not the military. By the way, if you want to get pissed at something, watch the documentary on his death.

I'd also like to know if Pat Tillman's family is on board with his initials being on the unis (and on banners all over the stadium, presumably in commeration of the tenth anniverary of 9/11) ... given the fact that there is solid evidence that he may have been murdered by the US military because he was about to come forward over the false pretenses we went to war in Iraq and extended our mission in Afghanistan? And that his family ... particularly his mom ... has been pressing this issue?

Amirite TBD?

speculation from nut jobs isn't solid evidence.

Jack Nicholson wears shades at night
It's too hide his tears.
1245228550_jack_nicholson.gif

Last edited:
Watching Onyeali (sp?) and Jarrett get pressure on the QB and Gerheart at center is tough to watch .... coulda, shoulda, woulda. Guess I need to get used to seeing players we had a chance at it now with the move to the Pac12.

Erickson was a great offensive mind back in the day but he's well past his time. This ASU team is the most undisciplined dumb team with talent I have ever seen.

Don't mind the idea of the ASU bandwagon getting emptied early this season

I wonder how a nice ASU chokejob might look to some of the recruits we are both after?

If Erickson loses his job do we pick up any guys from them?

Probably better than getting man-handled by Hawaii :lol:

As much as getting kicked by Hawaii sucked we can still sell a building program. Erickson is in his fifth year and it hasn't been good since the first.

Back