What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Athlon Season Preview

Before I talk sh*t, I need to review all teams for a minimum of 3 days (and assuming my dealer/grower returns to town). Still, I predict a 4th or 5th place season finish for the Buffs and it's a prediction pulled entirely out of my *ss. Cal then plays you in the tourney and overtakes your weak *ssed team and record and advances. We make the NIT or are the last team in the NCAA. Again, just some random thoughts. Really, I don't give a crap until the tourney because we are in the North.

BTW...Congrats on winning the entire tourney last year in the most weak *ssed PAC12 B-Ball conference in the history of the PAC. You guys rock! Also, congrats for being in the same Southern Division as UCLA and Arizona. I have a feeling they may be a little better this year (as in past years). :lol: Welcome to the PAC :rofl:

Pay Tad Boyle. Are you crazy? Pay him now or pay later. That is all. WTF is wrong with CU? I'll say it now...Goodbye Tad

Darth, there aren't many lesbians at Cal. It's a myth. That's what cute girls say to shoo away predators. Pix or GTFO

Congrats on never winning the Pac-12 tourney in 15 tries. We did it in our first, and took a **** on you in the process. You guys are a bunch of wine and cheese eating pussies. This year, you limp into the Pac-12 tourney and CU beats the snot out of you again. You go 1 and done in the NIT and Monty retires, realizing that true basketball success in the Bay Area can only be found in Palo Alto.

Love ya bro.

Last edited:
Congrats for never winning the Pac-12 tourney in 15 tries. We did it in our first, and took a **** on you in the process. You guys are a bunch of whine and cheese eating pussies.

Love ya bro.

Now this is a class A response. Plus, C'ville is east coasting it so his sh*t is like 2:35 a.m. Rep sent ooopss YSSMR :rofl:

Now this is a class A response. Plus, C'ville is east coasting it so his sh*t is like 2:35 a.m. Rep sent ooopss YSSMR :rofl:

Yeah, I just had a nightmare about Mike Leach and came to the basketball forum to calm myself down for a few. That's how I roll.

:rofl:

Where you place CU this year man and why?

3rd-5th. 4th being most likely. Arizona UCLA and Stanford ahead of us. Washington and Cal behind. Oregon drops off. Why? Because we are finally going to be nasty in the post -- that's been our missing link as Dre couldn't do it all on his own and thus we got crushed on the boards. Scott completely changes that. We're very solid in the backcourt with Booker and Dinwiddie, and now having Xavier Johnson on the wing makes us immensely hard to defend. This team brings some serious length to the table. We're young, but there's more experience than a quick glimpse at the roster would suggest. The European tour was also crucial for getting the frosh acclimated. Oh, and did I mention we also have very solid depth? Our solid OOC schedule will also have us more than prepared for conference play.

CU is going to put up a ton of points this year. Many teams simply will not be able to keep up, and it's going to be deadly for opponents trying to win in Boulder. Need I remind you that the Keg is quickly becoming THE homecourt advantage in the Pac? A fanbase desperate for a winner + talented group dedicated to playing as a team (no selfishness with this group) that goes well into the 80s and above = you can't win at altitude.

I firmly believe that cville never sleeps and stays up 24 hours a day repping for CU on the entire east coast. Nebraska troll at 2am? Cville has it covered. Jerk off in a rice burner with a fart can exhaust and WSU stickers acting like a fool on the highway? Cville has that covered too.

Just messing with ya...think you boys will do well in the PAC this year in B-Ball but your Cal hatred and furd love has got to stop. It's becoming intolerable and I, for one, refuse to kick down $15 a year for such horse sh*t (at least for another year).

You may hate on Cal but rooting for furd in anything is an abomination. Maybe you like getting bitch slapped by them in every sport? Meh...you're new to the PAC. Choose both your rival and idol carefully. Unlike the BIG, the idol changes every year in the PAC. Now...bring it.

I think I'm the only one with a stiffy for Stanford. Pretty much everybody else around here can't stand them. I have a family connection to Stanford, so sue me.

I firmly believe that cville never sleeps and stays up 24 hours a day repping for CU on the entire east coast. Nebraska troll at 2am? Cville has it covered. Jerk off in a rice burner with a fart can exhaust and WSU stickers acting like a fool on the highway? Cville has that covered too.

:rofl:rep

it's a tough job, especially these days, but someone has to do it.

Edit: so i'm in the parking lot at lowes, and still laughing at what just happened. I'm pushing this heavy cart full of patio stone and this asshole with a chaw in his mouth the size of Delaware races to cut in front of me. He's wearing camo pants and chaw oozing down his lip. He starts talking to the cashier about how he has to race home to "let the chickens loose". I assume it's just a good ole boy from the hollows, but no -- he finishes up, turns around and on his hat is a big red N-Huskers logo. I laugh.

Been a strange week.

Last edited:
Back