What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Athlon Sports Expert Poll: Top 15 Players in the Pac-12

I have AZ as a possible upset this year, along with OSU. I think Rich Rod isn't that good and they lost a few really good players last year.

Great WRs and a great OL. The rest is question marks for UA.

There damn QB rushing for 192yds last year is what killed us. We held Kadeem to 121 which was WAY below his season average. That QB and that rushing attack are gone. The game should be much much closer.

Duff beat me to it. I'm not sure our defense is all that much better suited to playing UA this year than it was last year. We desperately need a few guys to step up. Daysean Rippy, I'm looking at you.

Duff beat me to it. I'm not sure our defense is all that much better suited to playing UA this year than it was last year. We desperately need a few guys to step up. Daysean Rippy, I'm looking at you.

Olugbode for Webb is a huge upgrade, IMO. And now that Uzo Diribe is with the Saints, his replacement should be a step up in zone read D. I just remember HCMM being rather upset that the D was not executing what they worked on, except for stopping Carey.

Back