What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Athlons preview mag

Unleash Hell

They like the buffs better than Lindy's does, but not by much. They have us 4th in the north and 65th overall. Thats about what I see as well.

Are you finding these online or going to barnes and noble... was at wal-mart today and they didn't have any preview mags in yet

:woot: 65th!

take that 66th and beyond! suck it!

Whoo hoo, break out the chapagne!:thumbsup:

Actually, take their prediction with a grain of salt, they have Kansas at #3 in the north. If one team is going to be worse than CU in the north, my bet would be KU. They lose Reesing, Meier, Sharp, and that other stud WR and they have a brand new coach. They might have a promising future with Gill, but I really think the Gayhawks will be the worst in the division this year after losing all those stars. But, who knows, we all thought that about KSU last year too and look what happened there.:wow:

I remember being pissed when we were ranked below 15 in the preseason mags :cry:. Mean around 20 but 65? Geez.

Can't you find some independent mom and pop bookstore and support them with your business?

Careful. I got called out for being a revolutionary for suggesting something similar in another thread.

But here's the point. In this case, the item, no matter where you buy it, is going to be the same price. Why would you look to pick it up at Walmart, when you have the opportunity to support your local community by shopping at a locally owned bookstore/newsagent/cornermarket/whatever? Further, apparently Walmart doesn't even stock it in time. WTF? I understand when people say "times are tough, I need a good value and places like walmart give me the best value on groceries/tp/other ****," but in instances like this I just don't get it.

Careful. I got called out for being a revolutionary for suggesting something similar in another thread.

But here's the point. In this case, the item, no matter where you buy it, is going to be the same price. Why would you look to pick it up at Walmart, when you have the opportunity to support your local community by shopping at a locally owned bookstore/newsagent/cornermarket/whatever? Further, apparently Walmart doesn't even stock it in time. WTF? I understand when people say "times are tough, I need a good value and places like walmart give me the best value on groceries/tp/other ****," but in instances like this I just don't get it.

Wspy goes to Walmart for the bitches.

1136.jpg

Oh praise be that is not a frontal picture... whew.

I am so tired of this pants below the crack of one's ass trend. Where have we lost our way?

Thank God we do not have the frontal view of that....

Here's proof that Walmart Shoppers look at magazines. (I carefully did not say "read" since that would require additional information, perhaps a survey and a test.)

weird-walmart28.jpg

461.jpg

The caption on this...Britney Spears let herself go....again....

Oh praise be that is not a frontal picture... whew.

I am so tired of this pants below the crack of one's ass trend. Where have we lost our way?

yeah, i was going to say. forget Walt-Mart, you can see that look (complete with trucker hat and timbies) in Hellems most days.

I have a bad feeling that Phil Steele is going to go from most knowledgeable to biggest idiot this year around these parts...

I have a bad feeling that Phil Steele is going to go from most knowledgeable to biggest idiot this year around these parts...

Why? Does he have us ranked higher than 4th? Then yeah he would be an idot. Course he had us ranked 2nd in the north last year and we know how that worked out.

Back