What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

aTm v. CU: Neutral Site?

2HellNback

With the pathetic ticket sales for HOMECOMING with the 2 for 1 deal, I can't imagine the aTm game, early in the am, will get much better.

The Aggies always travel extremely well... No matter how good/bad they are.

Will this Saturday's game be a neutral site?

I understand this is probably an exaggeration, but I fear...

Aggies don't travel that well. It will still be a home game for the Buffs, but only if they do something to get the crowd involved. Mizzou's fans made a lot more noise than CU's fans on Saturday, even though they were outnumbered by a large amount.

I'd be shocked if the aggots travel well. But look at Notre Dame's incursion into Texas for recruiting purposes last weekend. Look at Jerryworld's ability to snag more regional teams. If Dallas-FtWorth is a focal point for HS recruiting, then Jerryworld should be an interesting location for CU, or any team. I'll be surprised if Arkansas doesn't shut down stadiums and have their games moved there.

Last edited:
the Texas teams don't travel much to the North venues. you read their boards when they (offseason) "rank the campuses in the the Big XII". most of them have never been to any of the North venues....maybe to NU.

traveling to Boulder may be an exception for obvious reasons, but i don't expect any more or less visiting fans this week. just like any other week. the Aggies that do come will be spirited and do all that goofball stuff they do, however.

traveling to Boulder may be an exception for obvious reasons, but i don't expect any more or less visiting fans this week. just like any other week. the Aggies that do come will be spirited and do all that goofball stuff they do, however.

For that reason, I'll expect them to be loud the entire game. If aTm gets ahead early or anything negative goes our way, then I'd say the CU crowd gets really quiet pretty quickly.

So for noise levels, yeah, I'd say it'll be close

Doubtful they've traveled "well" to any out of state road game this decade. The only one I know is coming is my old man, and he'd have kicked Von Miller's ass if that thug was his son.

Back