What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Attendance at Folsom and RG

"Hey lets all email the AD something he already knows, just so he can spend time reading and responding to it."

Yes, the student entrance needs to be done away with. I made the mistake of going through it once last year and ended up standing in line for 30 minutes trying to get in. But those kids were loud and brought the ruckus. I think they got pissed as hell when the UCA players were taunting the crowd when they scored on the first play of the 4th quarter. The stadium was doing the half and half "Go! . . . . Buffs!" chant and their O line was sitting there mocking the cheerleaders.

With regards to attendance in General, I think the rise of our hoops team has shown us that CU fans are hungry for a winner and will turn out in great numbers once they sense that the team is on the right track. If they somehow pull off the win this week, then the numbers will go way up during conference play.

:yeahthat: And beer!

From Ringo's BDC chat today:

Are ticket sales looking better for the Fresno State game at this point?

No. But they should be by the end of the week. Dave Plati at CU tells me they have sold approximately 34,000 so far

From Ringo's BDC chat today:

Are ticket sales looking better for the Fresno State game at this point?

No. But they should be by the end of the week. Dave Plati at CU tells me they have sold approximately 34,000 so far

I don't care how we played in the past!!...this is SAD...excuse after excuse...the heat, 36, poor opp, etc etc...

I don't care how we played in the past!!...this is SAD...excuse after excuse...the heat, 36, poor opp, etc etc...

If you live in Colorado, I can't even wrap my head around this mind set. I'm coming in from Tulsa this week with an infant and CAN NOT WAIT. Hopefully she gets to see a big atmosphere (and a win).

If you live in Colorado, I can't even wrap my head around this mind set. I'm coming in from Tulsa this week with an infant and CAN NOT WAIT. Hopefully she gets to see a big atmosphere (and a win).

Not CU fan excuses, just the low-info, casual, "oh-let's-see-what-those-lights-are-for-we-love-Peyton" fan excuses, especially US 36, a real CDOT special exercise in futility!

Back