What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Attendance for ASU

J-Mac plays WR because he is the coaches son and can play whatever position he wants.

Hey it still works. :lol:

I am bringing every family member that I can. Good or Bad we are in. I will try my best to keep the cynical crazy man from appearing. It may be difficult when Nembot does his Ole' dance.

I wish they would do some sort of animated short where they reveil at the end that they are contributing $50,000,000.00 to CU athletics.
That would be nice.

Would be nice of them to give back to the University, but I also don't know how much pull I want Matt and Trey to have at CU lol.

[video=youtube;0DGGd-F9Gbg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DGGd-F9Gbg[/video]

There used to be another link with both offense and defense (better quality too). Anyone remember what Cartman said to give Hypolite the Rabid Goldfish gloss?

We had some freaking talent on that team. Too bad that team would maybe equal Oregon state or Arizona.

This season ticket holder wouldn't care what RG did to get butts in the seats. If that means giving away a couple thousand every game, fine. I'm paying for a product. That product includes the experience being part of a rowdy, vocal crowd.

RG has a lot of work to do in this area. I don't envy his job. I like the plan for young alumni tickets. That will pay dividends down the road. For now, we're in for a lot of empty seats.

Agree completely. I'm a season ticket holder as well, and these don't bother me. If it means a loud, rowdy crowd, I'd sell liquor, give students free tickets.........whatever it took. Just get a good crowd for a game like this----we need butts in seats given the fact that these guys come in to Colorado and take talent from us year after year.

Agree completely. I'm a season ticket holder as well, and these don't bother me. If it means a loud, rowdy crowd, I'd give students liquor, give students free tickets.........whatever it took. Just get a good crowd for a game like this----we need butts in seats given the fact that these guys come in to Colorado and take talent from us year after year.
whatever it took

Hard to get butt in seats when everyone knows CU is likely to get beaten by minimum 30 points.

we need a party deck! selling $4 beers and $3 brats

Well, I'm flying out from Florida. This is the first game I am going to in about 4 years, and I'm bringing my whole family, plus I talked a couple of my SEC/ACC friends to join me.

I'm really hoping to be surprised with 45k+ in attendance, and an upset. Last three games I attended was the WVU upset 2008, the Georgia upset 2010, and the Oklahoma upset 2007. I'm 3/3 in those games, and 2/2 in black out night games.

Place your bets now, your heard it here first.

Well, I'm flying out from Florida. This is the first game I am going to in about 4 years, and I'm bringing my whole family, plus I talked a couple of my SEC/ACC friends to join me.

I'm really hoping to be surprised with 45k+ in attendance, and an upset. Last three games I attended was the WVU upset 2008, the Georgia upset 2010, and the Oklahoma upset 2007. I'm 3/3 in those games, and 2/2 in black out night games.

Touche man. I would provide my recent win/loss record, but then you guys would probably ban me from attending any more games. Way to represent!

This man is hot hot HOT

If CU wins, I will be the first to contribute to the fund that pays for your tickets (both air and game) to every game for the rest of the season.

Back