What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Auburn #1 in BCS rankings

77buff

Auburn moved up to No. 1 in the BCS rankings. Other SEC teams ranked are Alabama (No. 7)LSU dropped to from No. 6 to No. 12 in the BCS rankings and is also No. 12 in the AP poll Arkansas (No. 19), South Carolina (No. 20) and Mississippi State (No. 21). There is no doubt that the SEC is the strongest conference in college football.

I know there's been some grumbling about Auburn jumping Oregon, but the computers had absolutely loved LSU for some reason. Auburn picked up a lot of that when they beat the Tiggers...

Isnt it nice that the Big East gets an automatic bid, yet they dont have a team in the top 25. What a joke.

Why isn't Mizzou getting more love? Not so convinced with Auburn yet. Michigan State is working against history, as they usually get snake-bitten somehow. Oregon is my #1.

Why isn't Mizzou getting more love? Not so convinced with Auburn yet. Michigan State is working against history, as they usually get snake-bitten somehow. Oregon is my #1.

Because their schedule has been weak up until the OU game. And OU was anything but a convincing #1 team. Misery's run will come to an end in Lincoln this coming weekend.

Well, Mizzou's OOC slate was better than that of Oregon, Michigan State, Auburn or Alabama. OU's was one of the toughest in the nation, with FSU, AFA and Cincinnati. Are you watching the same college football as me?

Because their schedule has been weak up until the OU game. And OU was anything but a convincing #1 team. Misery's run will come to an end in Lincoln this coming weekend.

The way the last 3 weeks have gone, I think Oregon is perfectly happy being #2.

Auburn moved up to No. 1 in the BCS rankings. Other SEC teams ranked are Alabama (No. 7)LSU dropped to from No. 6 to No. 12 in the BCS rankings and is also No. 12 in the AP poll Arkansas (No. 19), South Carolina (No. 20) and Mississippi State (No. 21). There is no doubt that the SEC is the strongest conference in college football.

What a surprise another post of 77buff sucking the SEC's ****. What are you trying to prove man, who isn't saying the SEC is the best? By the way an SEC team WONT win the MNC this season. I don't think the Big 12 is very good, but they are just one short of the SEC with teams in the BCS top 25. Just sayin

Well, Mizzou's OOC slate was better than that of Oregon, Michigan State, Auburn or Alabama. OU's was one of the toughest in the nation, with FSU, AFA and Cincinnati. Are you watching the same college football as me?

Missouri was #1 in two of the computer rankings, and #2 overall in computer rankings. Those are schedule-weighted, unlike e.g. the coaches, who often defy logic.

:lol:

Missouri needed a miracle-luck pass to beat might SDSU at home. And my other point was that OU has been teetering on the edge of disaster and it finally caught up with them on the road. This was the first tough road game that OU played.

Actually, SDSU is good. They beat AFA.

:lol:

Missouri needed a miracle-luck pass to beat might SDSU at home. And my other point was that OU has been teetering on the edge of disaster and it finally caught up with them on the road. This was the first tough road game that OU played.

What a surprise another post of 77buff sucking the SEC's ****. What are you trying to prove man, who isn't saying the SEC is the best? By the way an SEC team WONT win the MNC this season. I don't think the Big 12 is very good, but they are just one short of the SEC with teams in the BCS top 25. Just sayin
There's lots of people out there that don't think strength of schedule is important - including the BCS. Are you going to tell me Boise and TCU could have their records in the SEC, the Big 12, or the Pack 10 for that matter? If you do you are full of $h_T. Until Auburn is beaten they deserve to be where they are. Cam Newton will win the Heisman. IF they win at Bama they will go undefeated and win the NC - prick nose.

Back