What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Auburn OC dismissed...

leftybuff

Unreconstructed Luddite
Club Member
I can't understand, they got those three points against MSU....:wow:

http://auburn.rivals.com/

They are posting pictures of the poor guy cleaning out his office. Man, the SEC is brutal....

Last edited:
Nothing changes at Auburn. For about a decade, I've joked that every game that Auburn wins, the score is always 14 to 10.

Of course, this year has been extra special...

I heard on ESPN that Tubberville will be the interim OC as well as HC. What does he do? Go back to the old ways, stay with the spread? I don't really know much about his offensive background. Also, can you just scrap the spread in mid-season and start over?

What a cluster****.:sad2::sad2:

It is absolutely inexcusable that Auburn cannot find a competent quarterback. This season is quickly going down the ****ter. No idea what you do about recruiting now because a lot of guys were recruited for the spread (both in the 2008 class and commits for the 2009 class). FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCK.

What a cluster****.:sad2::sad2:

It is absolutely inexcusable that Auburn cannot find a competent quarterback. This season is quickly going down the ****ter. No idea what you do about recruiting now because a lot of guys were recruited for the spread (both in the 2008 class and commits for the 2009 class). FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCK.

Um, we go recruit their guys that where brought in to run the spread now that its dead...

this does not warrant a FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKK in my eyes.

Back