What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Austin Vincent, ex-CU Buffs receiver, sentenced to 5 years probation for indecent exp

To me, the punishment seems excessive. Saying that, I dont know firsthand how it works there. Maybe there is more to the story than I read, not sure. Maybe the punishment fit how the law is written, either way think it's a little much. Ive seen people who committed worse things get less probation. There are different types of probation too so, maybe his is like a just dont get in trouble for the probation term thing. Sucks, hope he gets things together and moves on.

Deranged here buddy. He walked into the WOMENS shower. Undressed himself. Opened HER SHOWER CURTAIN, exposing himself. Dude is lucky he got probation IMO.

Buffnik - your info was BAD from the get go on this. This guy had ZERO chance of re-instatement, period. I'll leave it at that. Zero. I read somewhere on here that coaches were working with him, etc. Not the case. Gone from the minute it happened.

Deranged here buddy. He walked into the WOMENS shower. Undressed himself. Opened HER SHOWER CURTAIN, exposing himself. Dude is lucky he got probation IMO.

Buffnik - your info was BAD from the get go on this. This guy had ZERO chance of re-instatement, period. I'll leave it at that. Zero. I read somewhere on here that coaches were working with him, etc. Not the case. Gone from the minute it happened.

As I've since heard. There were some boosters trying to spin it, I guess, since he was probably our most talented freshman WR in the last class.

Thankfully the streets of ABQ are more kind to this sort of thing.

Either that or the streets of ABQ didn't have a witness who could confirm that there was anything worth seeing.
The witness I was with reported seeing it, but did say "there wasn't much to see" upon cross-examination.

I pulled it for where I live. I think you should have concluded you live in a bad neighborhood.

Guy that I teach with and his wife were looking for houses in a different city when they were living there. They had a web site that gave a listing by name and address for sex offenders and a total organized by zip code. The found a nice house, pulled up the site and close to panicked. The list had over 1200 sex offenders living in that one zip code. They then clicked on a couple of the names and figured out why there were so many, and also why they didn't need to worry about them much. They shared a zip code with the state prison.

This verdict is too much. 1 year probation without the sex offender tag for a first time offender in a victimless crime would be reasonable. This is why I have lost faith in the justice system. Not going to bring back past events.

This verdict is too much. 1 year probation without the sex offender tag for a first time offender in a victimless crime would be reasonable. This is why I have lost faith in the justice system. Not going to bring back past events.

As others have stated earlier, if I were the girls dad I certainly wouldn't look at it as a "victimless" crime.

As others have stated earlier, if I were the girls dad I certainly wouldn't look at it as a "victimless" crime.

Would depend on my daughter. After all, it's just a penis. It's just words (as long as they didn't include a threat).

It isn't victimless, but it's not like it is going to cause her long term damage. So she saw a dick she didn't want to see. That happens to everybody if you watch certain R-rated movies.

No words for that last post.

Speaking as a minor donor with major donor Access (thanks to Best buddy), The sex scandal is much too fresh for there have been ANY traction on "spin". Zero tolerance on this issue, I assure you.

No words for that last post.

Speaking as a minor donor with major donor Access (thanks to Best buddy), The sex scandal is much too fresh for there have been ANY traction on "spin". Zero tolerance on this issue, I assure you.

Just out of curiosity what type of $$ makes you a "major donor?"

Mi words for th Bigbangs post.

no words for the Bigbangs post.

Sorry about The repeat. Was referring to Bigbang. Posting from my phone outside The US. Point is Embree has some rope but not when it comes to anything like this.

Sorry about The repeat. Was referring to Bigbang. Posting from my phone outside The US. Point is Embree has some rope but not when it comes to anything like this.

And there shouldn't be a lot of rope on this kind of thing. For a program that is trying hard to rebuild trust in the community a freshman WR, even a good one isn't worth it. If he doesn't turn into a contrubutor people still use him as an example of how "CU keeps a bunch of criminals around," if he does turn into a contributor every big game is accompanied by "Accused of a sex crime" and by the time he is a senior it is blown up to a full fledged rape. Then if he has another incendent of almost any kind the school and the AD get hammered.

There are folks pissed that Embree signed Wright. Jon has to chose his battles wisely. This one would not be one of those.

It isn't victimless, but it's not like it is going to cause her long term damage. So she saw a dick she didn't want to see. That happens to everybody if you watch certain R-rated movies.

wait wut? What R-Rated movies are you watching?

All for zero tolerance, but that verdict is excessive, If I was him, I would hire a good attorney and appeal it.

Last edited:
Deranged here buddy. He walked into the WOMENS shower. Undressed himself. Opened HER SHOWER CURTAIN, exposing himself. Dude is lucky he got probation IMO. Buffnik - your info was BAD from the get go on this. This guy had ZERO chance of re-instatement, period. I'll leave it at that. Zero. I read somewhere on here that coaches were working with him, etc. Not the case. Gone from the minute it happened.
Some of those details I didnt know. Im having a hard time with the sex offender part of it I guess, the probation not so much. He exposed her and himself tho so, ur right, he probably is lucky to get what he got. There should be a zero tolerance policy for this kind of thing anywhere no doubt. Maybe he just doesnt fit what comes to my mind as a sex offender, just a kid who did something very wrong and pretty ****ing stupid. I by no means condone what he did, being a dad I know id be pissed if it was my kid he did that too. I was probably in deranged state earlier in the first post, life is not fun at the moment.

shame to see kids throw away opportunity and potential - always love how the media has to "a former University of Colorado football player" put this out there!!

Back