What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Away games

FWIW, I had zero issues when I was in Columbia in 2006. Granted the colors are basically the same, so I think the Mizzou fans are not quite as harsh as they would be to those dressed in red, purple or blue.

KU/Mizzou is also a lot bigger rivalry than CU/Mizzou

i hear ya sacky, but the cu-ad has really dropped the ball with respect to tickets a couple times, so i have shoved off on using them as a vendor 100% of the time.

i highly advise against using them for the texas tickets. the opposing fan section is circled by the most obnoxious people in texas; there are normal people twenty yards away. i think they are paid to sit there with mullets, missing teeth, and wifebeaters and sunburns. the texas ad also provides tickets in "chunks" so the entire opposing fans are not sitting tigether anyway. far better to just sit with the normal people in small chunks and leave the crappy seats where they put you to their paid off abrasive crowd.

i hear ya sacky, but the cu-ad has really dropped the ball with respect to tickets a couple times, so i have shoved off on using them as a vendor 100% of the time.

Can you be more specific?
Crappy seats?
Failed to mail your order?
Charged you twice?

What might the CU-AD do that I wouldn't like?

i highly advise against using them for the texas tickets. the opposing fan section is circled by the most obnoxious people in texas; there are normal people twenty yards away. i think they are paid to sit there with mullets, missing teeth, and wifebeaters and sunburns. the texas ad also provides tickets in "chunks" so the entire opposing fans are not sitting tigether anyway. far better to just sit with the normal people in small chunks and leave the crappy seats where they put you to their paid off abrasive crowd.

For a game like UT, chances are pretty good that we'll sell out our allotment. KSU is a different story. We'll work out the details of the tickets later. No rush right now.

it's not like our away tix are all that hot. i sat in the OU section in 03 with my step-dad (OU guy) and you are basically staring into the side of the Dal Ward....and almost behind the north goal post. they are terrible seats compared to what i'm used to in 117 and 119.

Can you be more specific?
Crappy seats?
Failed to mail your order?
Charged you twice?

What might the CU-AD do that I wouldn't like?

i did not have the bowl tix until two days before go-time most recently. on top of that, i was charged a permium for crappy seats.

for the same dollar, i could have been far happier. i learned that to keep myself happy, i need to make my own arrangements unless there is a pressing reason to go along with the cu section.

i have had a very good time sitting in nicer seats while visiting stadiums of the big 12. i have never had a problem with ruffians save those in austin, and as noted, all the normal people were away from those surrounding our clumps of fans.

So for those going going to WV where's the best place to stay?

Honestly, assuming I get tickets on Mon., I'm staying at the Comfort Inn in Waynesburg, PA. It's a bit of a drive (although it's just straight down 79), but there's not much in Morgantown and I think it may be parents weekend that weekend in Morgantown.

Carolina, single game tickets, home and away, didn't go on sale yet, but I'm having problems finding someone to go to WVU with since it's a Thurs night...so I'll probably buy 2 so if my best friend from CU doesn't fly in, the ticket's yours!

My road games for the year are Toledo (then USC/Ohio State the following night!), and Texas!! :thumbsup:

Hey I'll be at Toledo tailgating. Worked out really well because UM plays ND in Ann Arbor the next day, so I was going to be out that way anyway!! Closer to the time we can talk about meeting up to tailgate since we're driving...

Honestly, assuming I get tickets on Mon., I'm staying at the Comfort Inn in Waynesburg, PA. It's a bit of a drive (although it's just straight down 79), but there's not much in Morgantown and I think it may be parents weekend that weekend in Morgantown.

Carolina, single game tickets, home and away, didn't go on sale yet, but I'm having problems finding someone to go to WVU with since it's a Thurs night...so I'll probably buy 2 so if my best friend from CU doesn't fly in, the ticket's yours!

:thumbsup:
Hey cool, let me know as soon as you can about that ticket. My older son may end up going with me if ends up transferring to a local university, but that's still doubtful at this point. I'd just head up on Thursday morning, looks like about a 6-hour drive. I'll just book a room late if the ticket becomes available, probably someplace a little south of Morgantown.

Back