1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The admins are aware of site instability throughout the day today. We have our crack technical staff checking it out, but it is probably the Russians. If you are having any specific issues, please post them to the Customer Service Support Forums and we will get to them in the next 24 to 48 weeks. Thank You

AWESOME night at folsom, I had a blast, students were awesome...

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by buffsyko, Sep 19, 2008.

1. buffsyko

buffsyko Club Member Club Member

I stand corrected,we ran the I-FORMATION!:smile2:

Offense needs to finish drives,j-fly needs to quit fielding punts inside the 10 but I'll take the win:thumbsup:

Great atmosphere last night,wish they wouldn't have rushed the field but my complaining won't change it and nice to pull one out for EDDIE !:thumbsup:

2. leftybuff

leftybuff Iconoclast Club Member

:woot:

double :woot:

triple :woot:

Great game. I am SO PSYCHED they were holding back some goddies like the I formation for later games.

There is a lot of good to take away from the game, but that win is HUGE.:slayer:

3. Tucker

Tucker Member

I made it to the game at the last minute, thanks to BuffWFU's tickets....what a great game!!! I'm sad I missed the AB tailgate, but I couldn't get from Denver to Boulder fast enough...anyway, the Buffs running game and D won the game for them...I was really nervous after WVU had tied it, they seemed to have all the momentum....Stewart was awesome!! what a find!!! :smile2:....the CU student section was as into it as I've seen there...anyone have pics?