What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

awesome playcalling

Worst play call I've seen in a long time. If you're going to be brazen enough to run that, you need a) a line that can block, and b) a back that weighs more than a cheerleader. Ok...a Fusker cheerleader.

That's a play we run with CH in there. With TH, why not get him on the edge with a run/pass option?

That was a game changer. Nice call Juicebox!

if any of you have this one tivo/dvr.... go back to that play. if i recall correctly, you will see hansen damn near under center prior to the snap with no one over the RG. that was his friggin hole on a QB sneak, if he had seen it.

:bang:

i agree this staff claims r.stewart is the best back we have to run that play and to run most plays like i said 659865948 times before he is ok at best as a back he runs west n east and couldnt make any other team in the big12....the qb play stinks period he wont run to get most first downs and wont throw to wide open wr. with that being said im at home watching and i stoped counting with the qb not finding wideeeee opennnn wrs 6 times...hawky do cu a favor for the love of god and back your bags tonite and leave !!!!you flat out suck as a person and a coach ..:finger:

Back