What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Awini to LB

Turnover has been pretty low so far under HCMM. For guys he recruited I think we've only lost Graham (2013 class) and Holland (2014 class) so far? Mustoe and Crowder left after last season. Hopefully it stays this way so guys who have developed through the system are ready to play as upper classmen.

And Holland was a transfer.

The attrition that will come will be guys deciding they're buried on the depth chart. That's not a problem.

When you are losing guys because they don't want to be here, don't do the work, don't pass classes, are in jail...... that's an attrition problem.

The attrition that will come will be guys deciding they're buried on the depth chart. That's not a problem.

When you are losing guys because they don't want to be here, don't do the work, don't pass classes, are in jail...... that's an attrition problem.

Sounds like the group that left prior to Year 1 of MacIntyre I would say.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Definition of DH's 15th-ranked recruiting class!!

i believe Adam at Rivals mentioned something about players listed at incorrect positions on the depth chart. Others can expound. I believe Awini is a LB regardless of what was released.

As some other posters have mentioned, the defense at the Spring Game resembled that of a 3-4 nickel package, which essentially ends up being a 2-4-5 with the two "DEs" being stand up edge rushing LBs. The only true LB positions on the defense seem to be the 2 ILB positions (Gillam and Olugbode). Awini is probably slated to be one of the edge rushing LBs.

I think the only thing we can be sure of with the new depth chart and the new defense is the guys listed at defensive tackle not being linebackers. Nothing more I can take away from that. Wonder where Tyler Henington fits into all of this once he returns, but I will be patient and wait for the August reports since no one will know for sure until then.

Back