What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Awuzie

Severson and Olugbode look like well built safeties, but not LBs. I hear Severson is practicing with the LBs.... Not sure about Olugbode.

He was running with the 1st team defense today ahead of Crawley. He looks like the real deal. Big, fast, athletic, but most importantly he look like a tough and willing tackler.

He can't be any good! He only had 3 stars and offers from only CSU, SDSU, SJSU, wazzou and Utah, as a recruit. Ha! This staff can't spot talent.

Awuzie was my favorite recruiting get of the last class too. Very dramatic leading up to signing day with the Mike Leach shenanigans and a huge rollercoaster finish when he picked us. Hoping that kind of excitement continues in a good way on the field. High energy guys who have awesome names to announce when they make plays are what makes college football so damn entertaining.

I came here to offset the depression from yesterday's scrimmage reports, not to follow another recruiting hissy fit. Take it somewhere else fellas.

I came here to offset the depression from yesterday's scrimmage reports, not to follow another recruiting hissy fit. Take it somewhere else fellas.
Not surprising to any here that I am with Chitown on this. I started this thread specifically to highlight the superhuman talent of a member of our freshmen class-and here we go again-the whiners are back to use it as a springboard to criticize our current recruiting efforts.

He can't be any good! He only had 3 stars and offers from only CSU, SDSU, SJSU, wazzou and Utah, as a recruit. Ha! This staff can't spot talent.

Wasn't actually one of the "whiners" that derailed your thread Boyd.

Sunshine pumping is encouraged in all boydbuff threads. Other opinions are not desirable.
Dude-the thread is about Awuzie and his wicked elevation prowess as demonstrated in a screen capture I made from CUBuffs video. Why does that relate to sunshine pumping or criticism on the 2014 class?

Do we have a nickname for Awuzie now?

[video=youtube;FL4HSiGvk68]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FL4HSiGvk68[/video]

Re: his nickname, everyone calls him "Chido" which sounds a lot like Cheeto. It may be... cheesy... but

Top%2010%20Food%20Mascots%20-%20Chester%20Cheetah.jpg

Well Chido is going to play this year as a DB and on special teams. Can't wait to see that leaping ability on live TV!

Well Chido is going to play this year as a DB and on special teams. Can't wait to see that leaping ability on live TV!

Will be interesting to see if some lame, ass clown official calls a penalty on him for "illegal assistance by jumping off a teammate", when he blocks a FG attempt from a couple yards behind the LOS..

Can't wait for more pictures of Auzie to surface.

The FARK machine is ready to roll out some material involving levitation.

Back