What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

AZ/UCLA aftermath...

leftybuff

Unreconstructed Luddite
Club Member
I am not so sure AZ is much of an opportunity for the Buffs...if they play like that 11/12, well, you figure it out. They whipped fUCLA...bad. Ricky, barring a miracle, will be strumming his one string come December...

Slick Rick is famous for making teams look great.

But I agree even UA has much better talent on the roster than CU.

Taylor Embree was ejected for the fight. Wonder if he heard from dad.....

Taylor Embree was ejected for the fight. Wonder if he heard from dad.....

Probably said: "Son I am disappointed in you. Get your act together. But what pisses me off the most is this forced me to speak with Tricky Ricky. Even your mother scrubbing me off in the shower can't get that slime off."

Back